Brandon is okay, correct...?! (Part: 30)

*Lukas ran up to Brandon while Plant and I stood at the door*

"Bwandon...?" asked Plant having a sad face on their face.

*I stood still while Lukas kept panicking. Lukas then shouted at me and that snapped me back*

"Melody! Snap out of it, will you?!" shouted Lukas at me.

"Right," I said, looking down and then at him.

"Come and help me get Brandon on his bed," said Lukas, turning back at Brandon.

"Okay. Plant, I want you to get some bandages in the cover over there" I said to Plant, pointing to a cover close to a nightstand.

"Okay mom..." said Plant, walking to the cover while I run and help Lukas.

*After we got Brandon on his bed*

"Papa, do you think Bwandon is okay...?" asked Plant, still having a sad face but with tears in their eyes.

"To be honest, Plant..." he stopped to kneel.

"...I'm not sure if he's okay or not..." said Lukas, while turning over to me just staring at Brandon.

"Mel, are you okay..?" asked Lukas.

*Plant went running to me and hugged me. I hugged them back but didn't stop staring at Brandon. Lukas stood up and walked over to Plant and me*

"Melly..." said Lukas, while hugging me from behind.

*Few seconds passed*

"I think we should leave now, Melly..." said Lukas, backing away from the hug.

*I nodded and started heading to the door*

Before I left the room, Lukas said; "He'll be okay, Melly... I promise you he will."

*Later that day; in the dining room*

"Mel?" asked someone behind me.

"Huh?" I said, turning around to see Blake and Kit.

"Oh, hey girls," I said, turning the other way.

"Melody, what's the matter? You don't look away unless something happened," said Kit.

"Mom!" screamed someone behind them.

*The girls and I turn towards the direction of the stairs to see Eshavera running towards us*

"What's the matter, Esh?" asked Blake.

"Mama, Papa needs you right now!" said Plant.

"Why does Lukas need Melody right now??" Blake asked but before Plant could answer, I interrupted.

"Plant is he awake?!?!" I asked, having a worried and sad face with tears in my eyes.

"Yes! He's waking up but he isn't feeling okay" said Plant, looking down.

"Esh, I want you to stay here and explain everything to Mama Blake and Auntie Kit, okay?" I said to Plant.

Plant nodded and said; "Okay mama."

*In Ritchie and Brandon's room*

"Lukas, what's the matter?!" I said, barging into the room.

"Melody, you came!" said Lukas.

"Come. Hurry!" Lukas said, turning to Brandon who was half awake.

*I run over next to Lukas and turn to Brandon*

"Mel, I need you to do something," said Lukas, serious.

"What is it, Lukas?" I asked, confused.

"You know healing magic, correct?" asked Lukas.