Terrible Reunion (Part: 28)

*Brandon walked up to Ritchie and hugged him. After everyone there hugged Ritchie, we all went inside the Guildhall so we could catch Ritchie with everything. Every time someone would mention the word magic, I would feel a couple of eyes in my direction. I didn't actually put too much attention until David said something that brought my attention.*

"So, Ritch, how is life as a villain?" David asked, looking toward my direction, where A. Ritchie was sitting behind me, and grinned.

"What do you mean, Mr. David?" Ritch asked, confused and scared at the same time.

"What do you mean what I mean? You are still a villain, correct? No one can change from one day to the next" David said, sounding furious.

*Everyone and I stayed quiet the whole time while David kept making fun of him, insulting him, and kept telling him he was a villain. He kept going for about a few minutes but then I got pissed*

"David shut the fck up! Jeez," I said, changing my hair color to dark red and black.

"Mel, calm down. Your hair is a different color..." said Ritch, sounding worried.

"Melody, why is your hair red and black?!" asked Ritchie and Brandon at the same time.

*Ritch looks at me with a worried and sad face. I look at Ritch for a while then calm down*

"Sorry Ritch..." I said, looking under the table.

"Melody, can you explain why your hair changed color," asked David,  sounding a bit demanding.

"Mel,[Whispering] can I leave and go back to the others...?" asked Ritch.

"Ritch, you can go," I said to him, giving him a sweet smile than looking serious.

"Thank you," he said, standing up and walking out of the guildhall.

"Where is he going?" asked Lukas.

"He wants to go back to Rosaline and my boss," I said, turning towards Lukas and seeming calm.

"Melody, I have a question," said Lukas, turning to me to give me eye contact.

"What is it, Lukas?" I asked while the others stared at us talking.

"Why do you trust THAT Ritchie so much?" he asked, curious.

*I looked to the ground and then at him*

"Because he reminds me of someone that used to be dear to me..." I said, giving him a serious and sad look.

"So, you just trust him because of that?!" asked David and Ritchie.

*Brandon, quietly, stood up and walked towards me. He looked at me and sat next to me*

"Who was that someone that was dear to you?" Brandon asked me, sounding sad but wasn't show it.

*I looked at the ground while staying quiet. I turned to Brandon and gave him a sad smile*

"That someone who was dear to me was my little sister..." I said, still smiling but having tears come from my eyes.