Who is that? (Part: 24)

"Let's just say, if Brandon moves forward, he will be shocked," I said, moving forward.

"Wait, does that mean it will also shock you-," Lukas got interrupted by a lightning bolt falling on top of me yet still not breaking the ceiling.

"MELODY!!" screamed Lukas, David, and Brandon.

"Woah there. No need to scream my name" I said, on top of the balcony on the second floor.

"What the?!" said Lukas, while everyone looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Wait, if you are up there, then who is being electrified??" asked David.

"Oh, Nil, you can stop now," I said, looking down.

*The lightning stops, and a little kid is there with a shield of magic on top of him. The kid stops his magical shield and looks up at me and nods. He then disappears out of thin air*

"Wait, where did the kid go?!" asked David, more confused than ever.

"He left this area since if he stays a bit more, he might turn out hurt and I rather not have that," I said while climbing the fence of the balcony and jumping off.

"There we go," I said, landing on the floor.

"Well, you guys should sit down, and I'll see who that person is," I said, looking at them.

"Fine but you better come back, understand," said Lukas

*I nodded and blinked towards the 'Hall of Heroes'*

*In the 'Hall of Heroes'*

"So, I was right then," I said, looking at someone wearing a hoodie and looking at Ritchie's statue.

"Huh?" said the person, turning to me.

"Take off your hood, I know it's you, Ritchie," I said, looking serious.

"How did you know..." Ritchie asked while taking his hood off.

{Dialogue: This 'Ritchie' is not the 'Ritchie' that died, this is the 'Atlantide Ritchie.' So, to make it short, they are 3 Ritchie's in total right now. There is 'Saload Ritchie,' which is the 'Ritchie' that died. Then we have 'Atlantide Ritchie.'  He used to be a part of an evil guild, but he then got defeated by 'Saload Ritchie.' And last but not the least, we have 'The Demon King,' or known as 'Evil Ritchie.' Why is he evil Ritchie? Well, he wanted to rule over Atlantide and all over the world, but every guild stopped him before he could do that. Well, this is all that I wanted to explain, it might seem like a lot, but it is only a little of the actual explanation}

"You think that I can't sense Ritchie's magic?" I said, smiling.

"Either way, you should take off the electrical spell you cast around the main area or people would get hurt," I said, looking at him then turned to look at the main area.

"Right, I should..." he said, breaking the spell.

"How about we talk later, and I can answer any questions you want, what does that sound?" I asked, turning towards him, and seeing him smile.