Chapter 3

It had almost been 2 weeks since the first day of school, and if you asked Y/n how the homework was, she'd say it was easy compared to her old private school. Though, her old school was prepping her to be a business woman or how to climb the business ladder to become a CEO.

Here at UA, they taught you the basics, focusing more hero laws and stuff like that.

So she was only slightly surprised when All Might came into the classroom and announced that they were going to do a battle trial.

All Might took out a remote and clicked a button, making the wall the Y/ns left open up to show brief cases with numbers on the sides.

The cases were sorted to each person and were told you go change.

Y/n had gone for a simple design. Boots that were sturdy but not too stiff. Black pants and t-shirt, both made from strong but flexible material. Half gloves that had didn't cover the fingers and holes that were specially cut so her claws could come in and out easily. A utility belt. It had a small basic first aid kit, a flash light and a few flairs. And lastly, a black mask that was pointed around the eyes. (Similar to Bakugos)

So when she saw everyone's costumes were colorful, she felt like, literally, the black sheep.

Not that she wasn't used to it. At her old school everyone avoided her, and she never found out why.

'Maybe it's my resting bitch face.'

 A smiling Mina rushed over to her, "Y/n! Your hero costume looks so good!"

"Thanks, yours does too. I like the colors you chose."

Mina smiled even wider. "Thanks, but compared to yours, I think yours would do better in stealth missions."

She was about to say something when something behind Y/n caught her eye. 

She grinned. "Don't look now, but I think a few of the boys like your costume." She giggled at the end.

Y/ns eyebrows scrunched up before turning to see Kirishima and Bakugo looking over their way, turning away when they saw Y/n turn around. She shook her head at Mina.

"Their probably trying to figure out how to take me down the fastest."

Mina shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat." Still grinning.

"Right," All Might said, getting everyone's attention.

 "In the this box," He gestured to said box, "Are everyone's names. I am going to pick two at a time, and those two people will be on a team. And at the end I will split the groups to either be heroes or villains."

Everyone was now even more excided than before. 

After a few names were called, Y/ns name was called. 

"Y/n Mexwell and Katsuki Bakugo!"

Y/n walked over to the scowling blond.

"Hey."

Bakugo only grunted, not even looking at her.

Soon, everyone was in a team and All Might explained how the simulation would work.

"The villains will be given 5 minutes to hide the bomb. After those 5 minutes, the heroes will have 15 minutes to either capture the villains or recover the bomb."

Y/n and Bakugo were sorted to be villains going up against Midoriya and Uraraka as heroes.