Chapter 21

Y/n's Pov:

2:30pm

Y/n was making sure she had everything she needed for Kirishimas' house and was starting to get nervous due to figuring out she had a crush on him. And Bakugo. And she still doesn't know how that works.

Sure, you can have multiple celebrity crushes but this was different. We're talking about two people she actually knows.

She glanced at her phone to make sure it was fully charged when she saw the time, 2:44. How did time go so fast? She grabbed her bag and walked down to the front door where Arnold was waiting for her.

"Ready Y/n?" She nodded and they walked to the car waiting for them. Everyone in the house was nice enough to keep this hangout a secret from her parents. And if that doesn't show how bad her parents were...

The drive was short, shorter than the drive to school. After Arnold pulled up to the sidewalk Y/n opened the door to step out.

"Call me when you're ready to go." Y/n smiled.

"Okay, thanks Arnold." And she shut the door, walked up to the door and knocked.

She heard a bang and then foot steps before the door swung open to reveal Kirishimas' blinding smile.

"Y/n! You're here!" He opened the door more, "Come on in!" 

Y/n smiled back and walked past him to take off her shoes. Kiri then led her down a hall and opened a door.

Kirishimas' room was filled with Crimson riot posters. In the far left corner a punching bag hang from the ceiling. On the right a book shelf and desk. A few clothes strewn over the floor and bed.

"Sorry," He started picking up said clothes. "I'm not the cleanest person." He face started to go red. 

"Oh, it's fine." She walked over to one of the Crimson Riot posters. "I like your posters."

He throw all the clothes into his closet, closing the door. "Thanks, he's my favorite if you couldn't tell." He chuckled while rubbing his neck. "You can put your stuff anywhere." He added, gesturing around the room. 

Y/n nodded and slung her backpack off and set it by the end of Kirishimas' bed.

"So, um," Kiri started. "What do you want to do first?"

Y/n was about to answer when Kirishimas' stomach grumbled, causing him to blush a deep red. Y/n just smiled.

"Food?" Kiri rubbed his neck in embarrassment and nodded.

"Food."

While looking through the fridge and Kiri the cabinets, Y/n noticed something.

"Where's your parents? I haven't seen them anywhere." She said taking her head out of the fridge to look at Kiri. Without looking he responded.

"They decided to go to the park. Said it was a nice day." He closed the cabinet he was looking through and opened another one. He then turned to Y/n.

"Is it just me or does frosted flakes sound really good right now?" Y/n's eyes widen.

"You have frosted flakes?"

After four bowls total, they put their dishes in the sink and collapsed on the couches in the living room, both sighing in content. They stayed like that for a few minutes, basking in the comfortable quiet. Kirishima was the first to break the silence.

"So, how was your internship?" Grabbing one of the throw pillows and put it under his chin to look at Y/n. She thought for a few seconds.

"Other than the tons of paper work, it was good." She copied Kiri, grabbing a throw pillow of her own and resting her head on it.