Chapter 17

Warning: Graphic descriptions later in chapter. 

Y/n was jittery the rest if the night. 

1. She fought along with real pro heroes in a real villain incident.

2. She fought against another Nomu.

3. She saw Midoriya get snatched up by one of the Nomus and then saw 'Stain the hero killer' save him.

4. Midoriya, Iida and Shoto fought 'Stain the hero killer'.

5. Midoriya, Iida and Shoto were in big trouble.

She wanted to go to the hospital with the boys but was ordered by Endeavor to go back to the agency and wait until the afternoon.

So, she walked alone through the streets back to the agency. When she got off the elevator and arrived to her room, she saw an envelope taped to the door. She grabbed it and closed the door behind her. Her mind felt too foggy to read after fighting all night and she was hungry, sweaty and tired.

So, she took a nice long shower, changed into clean clothes and went down to the cafeteria to eat her weight in food. Okay, not her actual weight but she had like 5 servings.

When she got back to her room, a satisfied smile on her face, she remembered the envelope. She grabbed it off the nightstand where she had tossed it before heading to the showers and flopped onto the bed.

After ripping it open she read over it. It was her schedule for tomorrow. She had paperwork to help with from 8-11am, lunch at noon, hour break and then back to paperwork for another 3 hours, free time at 4pm and after.

She sighed, she would be doing it without Shoto this time. Even though they didn't talk while working it would feel empty. She tossed the paper back to the nightstand and pulled her phone out of her bag.

Her phone was blown up with texts  from her classmates.

She looked through all of them and they all basically said the same thing: Are you ok? I saw the news. You were there right?

She shot them all a text saying, yes she was there and was fine. She was a little surprised to see Bakugo had texted her.

Bakugo: Saw the news. You fight at all?

Y/n: Yeah, got back around an hour ago.

Bakugo: Cool. Bet I could've done better than you tho.

Y/n rolled her eyes while smiling at that text.

Y/n: Whatever you say Bakugo.

She moved onto the next text: Kiri.

Kirishima: I saw the news, are you alright??

Y/ns heart warmed at how worried he sounded for her.

Y/n: I'm fine. Got back an hour ago. 

Kirishima: That's good.

Kirishima: What was it like fighting with pros?

Y/n: It was pretty awesome not gonna lie lol.

Y/n: Got to see how different heroes work together and their fighting styles.

Kirishima: Man! Wish I coulda interned with you 😭

Kirishima: Lights out is in 15 so I gotta go.

Kirishima: SWEET DREAMS 😴💪😁

Y/ns cheeks were getting sore from smiles at the sweet, and in Kirishimas own words, 'manly' texts.

Y/n: You too!