Chapter 11

Kirishima is leaving for his match since it's after Momos and Tokoyamis. 

"Good luck." Y/n said as he strode to the door. He turned and gave a wave before disappearing through the door.

Tokoyami had won and was back in the stands with Momo. As they sat down Present Mic announced the next two students.

"From class 1A, Kirishima Eijiro!!" Everyone cheered as Kirishima waved and gave a huge smile to the crowd.

"And from class 1B, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!!!" As the crowd cheered again Y/n let out a breathy chuckle. Bakugo, who was getting up to go get ready for his match, tch'ed.

"What's so funny?" He grumbled.

Y/n looked at him and answered, "Say that 10 times fast."

Bakugo just rolled his eyes, but as he walked away, Y/n heard him mumbling the unique name several times making the girl giggle.

The match ended with both boys knocking each other out, and when they come to they would have a tie breaker. But the next match was between Uraraka and Bakugo. 

As the match started, Bakugo was ruthless, not giving Uraraka any time to think about her next move. She barely had time to dodge. Much of the audience thought he was being unfair, but not Y/n.

She knew he was giving it his all just like would if he was fighting Todoroki or anyone else. He was actually being considerate in a way, he wasn't underestimating Uraraka. And Uraraka almost got him in the end, but fell over in exhaustion. Midnight declared him the winner. 

Kirishima and tetsutetsu were back and ready for the tie breaker which was an arm wrestle. It was about 5 mintues but Kirishima won. The next match was Todoroki vs Midoriya.

The match was brutal. Ice was everywhere, Midoriya had broken both his arms and Todoroki used his fire which seemed a big deal to him. Cementoss and Midnight had to stop the fight because if they didn't then the two would injure themselves close to death. Todoroki won in the end due to Midoriya being blown out of bounds.

Y/ns next match was after Iidas and a girl with long green hair from 1B, so she slipped away to go wait.

Y/n was grateful that the wait this time was way shorter, only about 10 minutes.

She was in the same tunnel as before once again waiting for her name to be called.

"Back again is Y/n Maxwell!!" The crowed cheered and Present Mic added, "FYI her hand is back and fine due to her rapid regeneration quirk!"

Next he reintroduced Tokoyami.

They were both in ready stances, waiting for the count down.

Y/n tuned everything out completely focused on Tokoyamis every move.

"GOOOOO!!" They both shot towards each other.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called out and Dark Shadow emerged, roaring as he did.

Dark Shadow flew to Y/n trying to swipe her out of bounds but Y/n saw this coming. Rolling underneath Dark Shadow she tested a theory, using her claws she sliced his belly. No blood or anything came out he Dark Shadow roared in pain, retreating to float in front of Tokoyami.

Y/n let herself smile a little bit. She shot forwards once again, as did Dark Shadow.

They danced around each other, dodging and lunging until Y/n saw an opening. And she took it.