Chapter 18

Once she was back at the agency and before going to bed, James had called her freaking out about how she was on the news and if she was okay.

"You can't do that to me!" He whined over the phone. "You need to call me when something like that happens."  Y/n shook her head.

"James, I'm training to be a hero. I'm going to be fighting villains, this was just sooner than we thought. And I was visiting my friends who landed themselves in the hospital." Y/n turned onto her side to get more comfortable on the bed. Shoto had mentioned that she could sleep on it while he was away. Y/n was very grateful for that, later thinking that if she had another nightmare it might comfort her in some way.

They talked well into the night about what things were like at the #2 heroes agency and how James' boyfriend, Dan, was doing and homework until they were both yawning through their words and said good bye.

The rest of the week consisted of visiting the boys at the hospital and doing more paperwork and two other small patrols with Endeavor, so when it was time to go home Y/n was both sad and happy. Sad that she was going back to her parents, happy because no more paperwork. 

The boys were discharged the day they were going home and they walked together to the train station. Somehow, with a chance of luck, they were all going on the same train, just getting off at different stops. As they boarded they sat together and talked about how their internships, ignoring the whole 'Stain: The hero Killer' thing.

"Midoriya has improved on his quirk." Shoto mentioned while looking at the green haired boy. Said boy lowered his head and rubbed the back of his head while turning into a tomato. 

"Really? That's great." Y/n was silently routing for him, it seemed the boy finally caught a break.

"Thanks." He said quietly, still looking down at the ground.

The train soon slowed to a stop.

"Well," Y/n said as she grabbed her stuff, "This is my stop. See you all in class." She gave them smile since her hands were busy caring all her stuff. They returned with their own good byes as she stepped onto the platform.

She made her way through the station to get to the road and look around for Arnold. When she spotted him standing by the car she walked over and she caught his attention.

"Welcome back Y/n." He greeted as he took her bags from her.

"Thank you, Arnold. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed." Arnold lets out a chuckle.

"I bet you are." He looked down at her brief case that contained her hero costume. "Do we need to drop this off at the school?" Y/n shook her head.

"No, I just need to bring it back on Monday." Arnold nodded as he placed it in the trunk.

 "I'm glad to see you are in one piece, I saw the news." He paused as he put the rest bags in the trunk. "So did your parents." Y/n had already thought that that was very possible they would hear about what had happened, and even if they didn't they would have her repeat everything she did while interning with the #2 hero.

They were soon on the road home and Y/n stared out the window watching the city go by.

Y/n had been home all of 30 minutes when her parents showed up in her room. They had never done this before so Y/n was immediately on high alert. Why didn't they just send a maid like they usually do? Did she do something? If so, what?

"Y/n?" They said at the same time which upped the creepy factor. Y/n swallowed before answering.

"Yes?"