Chapter 6

As they were running to help All Might, who was now in a tight hold from the creature, Ice rushed towards the fight, incasing the creature in ice.

The trio turned their heads to see Todoroki also running in to help.

The ice made the creature loosen its hold and All Might was able to get out, but not without a few injuries.

The mist guy appeared again but before he could do anything, Bakugo leapt at him and grabbed him by what looked to be his neck.

"Nice try, but I would try anything right now if I were you." He growled.

"All Might! Are you alright?!" Kirishima yelled.

"I am fine young Kirishima!" He turned to Todoroki, "Thank you for the assistance." 

The creature was trying to get out, and to everyone astonishment, broke off its own arm and leg.

And then started to regenerate! 

All Might put out his arm to the students. "Stand back, let the pros handle this!"

"We can help though!" Y/n yelled at him.

She didn't get an answer as All Might rushed at the beast, pushing faster than the eye could see. They were going every which way, until All Might delivered a punch so powerful that the thing was flung through the dome and disappeared.

Everyone was in awe. This was a pro hero.

A villain that had hands all over him started scratching furiously at his neck, mumbling to himself.

"No no no! Master said, master said!" Even though a hand was covering his face, Y/n was sure he had a crazy look on his face.

"Is that all the you have?" All Might taunted, making the villain even more mad. There was a scuffle in the back of the group where Bakugo was keeping the mist buy pinned.

The hand villain then dashed towards All Might, but then a portal opened and he was in front of Midoriya!

His hand was inches away from the boys face when a gunshot went off and the villains hand was bleeding from the wrist. A few more shots and the villain was hit on the arms and his shoulder.

Y/n turned to see who was shooting when she saw the pro hero EdgeShot.

Before he could further immobilize the villain, portals opened to protect the villain.

The mist guy was holding the villain up, and then opened another portal behind them.

"Come Shiguraki, the nomu did not completely fail. All Might is clearly injured." The hand guy started scratching again.

"Yes, yes." He turned to All Might,  "Another day All Might." And them they disappeared into the portal.

The pros and police were sorting everything out, Aizawa was put into an ambulance and rushed to the hospital and the police were getting the students statements.

And an hour later they were all sent home.

 Y/ns weekend after the USJ incident was uneventful. Just filled with training  and more training. 'You got the day off so you need to do extra.' Her parents told her.

She was this close to doing something that could put her in jail.

"I just don't understand! 'A day off'?? We were ATTACKED!!" She screaming/ranting to James over facetime. And all James could do was nodded and hum in approval. It had been a while since Y/n had acted like this.