Chapter 1

Hey, this is my first book. So if I make a mistake do not judge. If there are any mistakes, comment, I will fix. Anyways. Enjoy! PS: Stuart Gibbs owns most of the charaters, he's a great author. I only own the plot. I am trying to write this only as Ben's pov like the original books. I won't guarantee anything though.

Chapter 1

1200 hours

My Hospital

"There's a hard way to do this and an easy way which would you prefer"
"Easy," Mike and I said at once.
"Good," Trixie Hale smiled brightly, "I'm all ears boys, so start talking."

"So-" I started to tell her about her family, but before I can say anything Erica Hale burs into the room. 

"Trixie!" She said, "How did you find out about where Ben is?". 

"Well..." started Trixie, "I followed dad here." 

 At that moment Cyrus Hale walked in, "I'm sorry to put a stop to this party, but we have another lead," Cyrus said angrily. "Also, Ben, Mike, and Trixie come with me."

I gulped. "Trixie, I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long, but it was for the safety of the United States." Cyrus started. But Trixie cut him off. "I DON'T CARE IF IT'S FOR THE SAFETY OF THE UNIVERSE, I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR FAMILY NOW!" screamed Trixie. "Don't use that tone with me." said Cyrus, "I am a spy, and you're going to respect me." "But-" "No, buts, end of conversation."

I didn't call you guys here to bicker about how I lied to you, we're on surveillance duty. Chester did some more investigation on that piece of pebble you gave him. He eliminated the possibility of Murray being in Nicaragua" So we're going to Antarctica, heh? Hopefully, I won't die from the cold there."Surveillance of what?" I asked. "Of making sure your crush gets a jet out of the airport, I'm sick of using CIA's planes." I felt my ears burning.

"Ok," I said. "But you're stealing that plane." "I'm borrowing it," said Cyrus. "We are going to Antarctica, I don't think the CIA has a plane that good, we're going to crash before we even land." "Well said," I mumbled. I wasn't sure why, but I was worried. Not because Erica has just broken into a plane and started flying it, but because if our mission was going to Antarctica it wasn't going to be easy. 

It's short, but its only chapter one. I have an entire google doc full of chapters right now. I will hopefully get a schedule. :) vote? (390 words, not bad for my first chapter of my first book)