Acknowledgements

Hey guys!

This book has ended, it's very sad. I know, I don't want this book to end. All good things must come an end, HOWEVER, I have created a sequel:

It's called Spy School: Across the Seas

Thank you guys for all the support (Every author at the end of their book says this, I really feel like I should say something else.)

I started this book on the google doc thinking: 
"I will start and finish this book, then put it on wattpad so I can guarantee scheduled updates"

But I only was half way through writing the book before I started to post chapters on here. I never realized that I would get THIS MANY views! I tried my best to have a schedule while updating. I really appreciate the support.

I see why people do Ben pov, Erica pov, etc. It is honestly extremly hard to give some hints about a plot or another to the viewers. But I wanted to do something not a lot of people have done before. The original Spy School books were also writen in 100% Ben pov, and I really wanted to make my book seem like an actual Spy School book. (No offence to the other fan fictions, they are great. I read most of them) Doing all Ben pov was honestly a challenge, there were many times where I wanted to switch pov. But I somehow always came up with ways around it.

The way I came up with new character's names are really interesting.  The main characters, though, belong to Stuart Gibbs. The original author of Spy School.

Ali- Name of my best friend, before he moved away
Crupil- It was random, I just smashed buttons on my keyboard until it looked like a word.
Brandon- Someone who has been in the same class as me for 3 years, until online school.

I wanted to put one of them's name as "Eric", but when I read someone else's book who also had a guy called Eric. I was confused and always read Eric as Erica, so to not confuse you guys, I decided against it. (Eric is also a name of my friend)

Oh, and shoutout to Rayce for giving me the idea of making fan fictions. I never even knew they existed until Rayce was like "Hey, we should make a sequel to this book call 'Squish' "
He is super good at drawing, but not so good at spelling. While I was so-so at drawing and good at spelling. We teamed up and made the 500th book of squish (500th since we thought we were gonna take so long to make it, but out book was finished before the real book was.) Unfortunatly, he had to move away before we got the chance to finish it. So I had to finish it myself- I still have it. It took about 3-4 months to finish it. We both got so good at drawing the characters by then, LOL.

(For the people who know what the squish books are, good job XD. The cover of the first 'Squish' book will be at the top!)

I have a copy of this book in google documents. Anyone with this link can edit, it's a free for all!!!

See you guys in my next book!!!