Chapter 19

The teacher is now making us write stories, so if I don't update as much. Blame it on my teacher, lol.

Chapter 19

Bangor Trident Nuclear Base

1315 hours

We all hid in a cleaning closet while the guards searched the area, knowing that we would eventually get found. So Catherine came up with a plan.

"When they are about to search here, me and Zoe jump out and fight them. That's the only thing we could do."

"At least we'll have the element of surprise" I replied

"Exactly" Said Catherine

After another 5 minutes of searching we heard a guard walk towards us. Then, suddenly Zoe and Catherine slammed the door open. The guard yelped in surprise before he got tackled by Zoe. Zoe might not be tall but she is an extremely good fighter while the guard was just some underpaid guard by SKORPION. The rest of us quickly filed out of the closet, and tied up the guards that were beat up by Zoe and Catherine.

"Follow me children" said Catherine as she walked towards the direction the guards came. We all followed here, Erica acted like she hadn't been shot at all. Although I could tell that her bullet wound was making her suffer. We all then followed Catherine up the stairs while Alexander was whispering.

"I think we should seriously turn back." He said

"And what good will that do for you and everyone." Asked Erica coldly

"We will- uh live" Suggested Alexander turning red.

"If SKORPION starts a nuclear war with other countries you will also die." Responded Eric

"Yes, that is true. But also please be quite" Interrupted Catherine. "And besides, we're also here."

As we slowly reached the end of the stairwell, I saw a door that was pure steel. Catherine picked the lock in about 2 seconds, then slowly opened the door. We saw a timer of a nuclear bomb going to launch in 10 minutes and 55 seconds, and lucky no guards. Looks like SKORPION is operating from their base.

"I think SKORPION found someone other than Crupil to command the hacking." Said Zoe

"They definitely did," I replied "do you think you could stop it from this end?"

"In 10 minutes? Definitely not, even Orion couldn't have done it"

That just makes me realize, I want to finish this book before Spy School: At sea releases. It's fine, I've got loads of time. To be exact, I have...

4 MONTHS!!?!? WAIT NOOOO, I NEED TO HURRY. If I update at this rate I'll be a millenium too late!

Orion, who was a very good hacker and programmer. Helped us with the mission in Britain before our last mission. He said that any god hacker will only be able to disable an EMP pulse from about to wipe out half of humanity's electronics in at least 15 minutes. I guess it's the same for this system. Even if we are in the control center. While Erica and Zoe tried to stop the nuclear launches by launching DDOS attacks to the people hacking NORAD, me and the rest of the gang were trying to find other ways to stop SKORPION from launching nuclear missiles.

"Do you think we could bribe Murray?" I asked "He will do anything as long as we pay him well."

"I suppose MI6 or CIA could always cover the cost." answered Catherine.

So then, I dialed Murray's number that I remembered by heart all those days ago.

"BEN! WHERE ARE YOU" screamed Murray the second he answered, looks like he's not knocked out anymore.

"Look, shut up and listen," I said urgently. "We are willing to pay you if you turn against SKORPION, pay you a lot."

"And how do I know you're not lying?" Said Murray, he sounded interested.

"Because we are not paying, MI6 and CIA are. Check your text" I said as I received the contract from Alexander.

"Now we're talking!" Said Murray "How much are you going to pay me?"

Sorry for late updates, it's honestly been hard for me to figure out what will happen next. Oh, and writer's block. But I can still force myself to write like 2 sentences at a time. 🤦‍♂️
I'll update SOON, I promise!

P.S. finally figured out how to do emojis. 😃😃😃