Chapter 3

It's a short chapter, deal with it. Though, the main reason for this chapter is because I think I might have a schedule. Updates on Wednesdays and Sundays, Canadian Wednesdays and Sundays.

Chapter 3

1330 hours

At somewhere Murray knows.

"Hey, Ben! It's nice to see you BEFORE you thwarted our plan!" He announced. 

"You're planning something evil again?" replied Mike, "It's not gonna be a good plan is it?" 

"It is! We're-" He caught himself, "You won't know it for now, smart one. Just in case you escape, I know you guys have an annoying habit of doing that." 

I looked around at my surroundings. "Where is this base? And who do you work for?"

"You can know who I work for, SKORPION," He smiled

"They work against SPYDER, and since SPYDER tried to kill me. I'm going to be working against them."

"SPYDER isn't even a thing anymore!" 

"They're not, but it's nice to be working against them, and this organization is a lot smarter than SPYDER, which hints at why you're on this raft. For now, welcome to our base," He put a bag on my head, and then everything went black.

"Hello, Ben," said someone looking like a high-ranking official with Murray standing beside him "I know you have turned down SPYDER's request to work with them, but SKORPION is a lot better paying than SPYDER. On top of that, we won't use you to make money. We respect every member of SKORPION. My name is Ali," he extended his hand. 

"I will give you the same response I gave SPYDER, I'm sorry," I said, not shaking his hand.

Even though they were evil, I couldn't help being polite. He smugly responded with "Oh, I forgot to add that the consequence is dying if you reject our offer. Do you need time to think about it?"

"Yes."

 I didn't want to die.

"Can you give me 2 minutes?" 

He responded with, "Of course!"

 So I thought, would I betray Erica, be a spy for the CIA, or die? It was a hard decision. Since the last time I got forced to do this I became a spy. I decided that would be a good idea. Only, this time I hopefully won't mess up. 

"I'll do it, " I said, "not that I really have a choice not to." 

He smiled, "That's a good choice."

Yes, its short :/. You can deal with it, youre old enough to cope with it :). ANYWAYS, thanks for reading and see you Wednesday, or maybe tomorrow, I don't know, since it's Saturday now!