TWO

The Other Innit | Wilbur Soot

Wilbur had already talked to Tommy today, he wasn't expecting another call from the child

Wilbur had already talked to Tommy today, he wasn't expecting another call from the child. But when Tommy started to ring him, he didn't hesitate in answering.

In a few seconds he saw Tommy's face in his computer screen by the unfinished song lyrics he was writing and the SMP lore he was quite confused about.

"Wilby, guess what!" Tommy scream at the top of his lungs making Wilbur wince and turn his volume down quite a bit.

"What child, I was working."

"I don't care. Luc got upset for screaming at me last week so he made me a present. And you will never guess what it is."

"He made you another red and white t-shirt."

"What- no dickhead. He made me a Henry plushie. Look how awesome this is. So manly."

Tommy showed the older man a tiny cow plushie with proud. He always said he was a big man and all but everyone knew that deep down he still got happy with a few more childish things.

The cow itself was really well done. It looked like it was hand made. Something that Wilbur knew that was quite hard. So to say that in a week, Lucas made all of that impressed Wilbur.

Wilbur only knew small things about Lucas, Tommy never liked to share much, something about Lucas being shy.

But he knew that Lucas was Tommy's hero, even if the younger didn't admit it. Lucas always fought for Tommy even when he didn't understood what's going on.

He also knew that Lucas was half of Tommy's self control. He heard many stories of how Tommy's only didn't get in trouble because Lucas stopped him of doing something dumb.

Wilbur continued to think about Lucas for some time until Tommy's voice brought him back.

"OH DICKHEAD, You died there. I've trying to talk to you for minutes, man."

"Sorry, I zoned out a little." Wilbur mumbled while scratching his neck.

"I was just asking if you wanted to meet Lucas, I kinda want you to to know each other."

And there they were, the little puppy eyes that Tommy never used on stream but he would always use on anyone slightly older than him when he wanted something. Where this kid learned to be like that?

"Sure, if he doesn't mind. I'd like to meet him so he doesn't think I'm a creep."

"Don't worry, he already think that."

And after that, without second thought Tommy got up his chair to shout in the hallway for Lucas.

Few minutes later, came though the door the same boy that came in a week ago, but now fully dressed and that was a even bigger shock on Wilbur.