SEVEN

The Other Innit | Wilbur Soot

It was like the entire world was turned off

It was like the entire world was turned off. Lucas and Wilbur had conscience about the people around them, but they simply didn't matter in that moment.

Wilbur took a step back from his circle of friends going in direction of Lucas.

When Lucas finally got close enough Wilbur  noticed he was slightly taller than Lucas. He knew it already but seeing that was different. The blond was definitely better dressed than him, better then everyone there but that was a given. His hair looked kinda messy as if he couldn't keep his hands from it. It made Wilbur want to pass his fingers through it. Lucas had vibrant blue eyes, the kind you want to drown in them.

Wilbur had a messy curled hair so beautiful that annoyed Lucas. Tommy got the curly hair and he didn't, that was annoying. He also had warm deep brown eyes that made Lucas' heart skip a beat.

It was like at the moment they looked at each other they started existing.

—-

Lunch was nice and full of jokes and wheezing. Smiles were glued to everyone faces.

Niki and Lucas got into an comfortable conversation about fashion. They came to an agreement , Lucas had the first and final word, that Niki needed to be a model for Lucas one day.

"I'm just saying that you would look in a electric blue long party dress. I need to be able to do that dress for you and I will. You don't have the strength to stop me." Lucas ended the conversation.

Before Niki could say something else they started to hear The Imperial March playing lowly. The entire table stopped talking, Lucas rubbed the bridge of his nose and let go a heavy and disappointed sigh. His face showed pure distaste while he reached for his phone in his pocket. But when he finally answered it was when everyone got surprised.

"Melania, darling, is everything okay? Why are you calling me?" His face went from pure hatred to no feelings in a second. Some noise could be heard from the other side.

"Honey, I don't care. I don't care if you had a few parties. I don't care if you have potential. I don't care if your face is pretty. You signed up for this when you decided to sleep with her boyfriend and bad mouth her."

"I don't think I'm above you. I know I am. You can't come to me in your knees begging for mercy. I'm the one who suggested it. You were a bitch to everyone. You were rude, racist and a moron multiple times. This is obviously god's punishment to you for being a annoying bitch." Tommy's smile got bigger and bigger every word. He knew how much Lucas hated Melania. She was a horrible model.

"If you appear at the office again I'm calling the cops on you. Don't call me again. It was a displeasure working with you. To never again. Goodbye."

"FINALLY YOU GOT RID OF THE WITCH." Tommy basically yelled for the entire restaurant to listen.

Everyone else was just baffled. Yes, the first time they saw Lucas he was yelling to his brother to shut up, but that level of threat and calm while destroying someone was simply scary. He had no mercy on him.