THREE

The Other Innit | Wilbur Soot

When Lucas agreed to make a video with Tommy for the first time, he was sure that Tommy was going to explode

When Lucas agreed to make a video with Tommy for the first time, he was sure that Tommy was going to explode. He started saying things way too complex way to quickly to his brain to understand, but it was worth if his brother was happy.

But what Tommy failed to warn Lucas was that he had called friends to film said video and now Lucas was being forced to be lame in front of other people.

So right now he was dying repeatedly in many different way in front of quite unknown people and he was not happy about it.

"I already died to everything in this game and we didn't even went to hell yet."

Almost like it was waiting for its cue, a lighting crosses the dark sky directly into Lucas head.

BitchBoy was struck by lightning.

If they weren't laughing already that made them lose it.

At least Tommy would get good content out of this.

——-

Discord Dms

Wilbur Soot
Hey!
I just wanted to make sure after the video that you are okay. You died a lot and seemed a little stressed about it.

L.Knight
Hi
I'm okay, really don't need to worry.
Half of that was just me trying to make Tommy smile. Since he is little he like seeing me exalted. Why do you think he is like that?

Wilbur Soot
Just making sure.
You really care about him, don't you?

L.Knight
Of course I do.
Tommy is my little brother. I was born to do this job and I do it happily.
But you guys chose him.
And for that I thank you.
After today, I see that you guys are the best friends I could ask for Tommy.

Wilbur Soot
He is an amazing person. We are happy to be his friends.

L.Knight
But please never let him know that, his ego is already unbearable without anything.

Wilbur Soot
agreed, but anyway
i was great playing with you
hope we get to do this again

L.Knight
i liked it too
depends on tommy though
i'm not the biggest fan of camera or anything

Wilbur Soot
understandable
but after this video comes out his chat will be even more crazy into meeting you
but anyways
it was amazing meeting you Lucas

L.Knight
we will burn that bridge when we get to it.
my pleasure Wilbur.

——

"So, Luc, what do you think about the Sleepy Boys?" Tommy asked while throwing him self in the couch besides him.

"They are okay. They look like good friends for you. God knows you need it." Lucas had his eye fixed in the tv in front of him.

"Oh, I have plenty of friends for your information."

"Oh yeah? Then why haven't you left the house in four days?"

"I cannot defend myself so I'll shut up. But you are just as friendless as I was."

"Thank you for reminding me of my loneliness, Mr. Innit."

The living room stood quiet for a while. They could hear the soft voices that came out of the tv and muffled song their neighbors had put on the speaker.

"Do you wanna bother mum until she buy us pizza?" Lucas said looking to his brother.

"Fuck yes. Let's go."

"MUM."

"I'M NOT BUYING PIZZA FOR YOU TWO."

"BUT WE ARE HUNGRY MUM."

——-
Twitter

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
Come here and see how lame my brother is at minecraft. I'm the best Innit.
[youtube link]

\ L.Knight @lknight
I disagree. Everyone knows i'm the best Innit, child.
| Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot
vouch
| Ph1lza @Ph1lza
vouch
| Technoblade @Technothepig
vouch
| TommyInnit @tommyinnit
you are all so lame

| Wilbur Soot @WilburSootvouch| Ph1lza @Ph1lzavouch| Technoblade @Technothepigvouch| TommyInnit @tommyinnityou are all so lame

a smaller chapter but a chapter nonetheless
:D