FOUR

The Other Innit | Wilbur Soot

⚠️ not sure if it's a tw but Lucas gets stressed and feels really uncomfortable and overwhelmed
i wrote from my own experience

⚠️ not sure if it's a tw but Lucas gets stressed and feels really uncomfortable and overwhelmedi wrote from my own experience

As always Lucas job was tiring and annoying. His boss was being a bitch as always and he really considered that they could consider a crime if Lucas pushed him of the window.

Wanting to stay out of jail, he decided that taking a deep breath was more beneficial.

But Lucas day decided to be awful in multiple way since the beginning.

First, he spent the entire night trying to discover if he had a stomach ache or if he was just angry at life in its entirety.

Second, there was no coffee in the house. Not at all. Last week was his turn to get groceries and he was sure he had bought enough coffee, but now the three people, two currently awake, didn't had their morning fuel. Maybe if Lucas had a decent sleep schedule, he wouldn't be so dependent on caffeine but as already stated his boss is a bitch.

Third, today was he needed to take Tommy to college but he simply decided to be late for everything today. He couldn't find his pants, or his books, or even his headphones. As they arrived at Tommy's college they were almost late and incredibly annoyed.

Fourth, his boss arrived yelling at him while he tried to decorate the schedule. Something about the other designer didn't delivered the sketchs he needed so Lucas had to do them today on top of his own things.

Fifth, when he went to test some clothes with some models and he his usual model was not available today, so he was paired with one of the most annoying models to ever exist. She complained all the time.

It's too hot
Now it's too cold
This shirt is to thigh
This skirt is so ugly
Why I can't smoke in here

Once again Lucas was considering murder.

By lunch time, Lucas simply wanted to go home and hide under his mom's bed as he used to do when he was just a kid, but he knew he couldn't give up just yet.

As if things weren't hard enough for him, he got into a fight with one of the tailors because they kept doing the sleeves he needed in the wrong way even when he explained.

Lucas spent the rest of his day and a big part of his night in the office trying to finish his work. His mom and his brother sent him a few messages asking when he would get home, but even him didn't knew.

At almost 10PM, he delivered all the work he did at his boss desk, packed his things and finally after this horrible day left his job.

He decided on his way home to buy something to eat. He went to his favorite burger shop, it was a smaller local shop and he always took Tommy there at least once a week.