SIX

The Other Innit | Wilbur Soot

The two weeks went faster than what Lucas hoped for

The two weeks went faster than what Lucas hoped for. Every day went running pass his eyes and the weekend finally came. They would go on Sunday early morning and come back late that night.

Tommy woke up with more energy than he ever had. He would meet Tubbo and Wilbur today. He would finally meet his best friends.

Lucas tried to make Tom wear something that wasn't his red/white shirt but it was useless. He was Tommyinnit and would be Tommyinnit until the end.

While Lucas was cooking breakfast, the brothers heard heavy steps coming down the stairs. Lucas prepared a cup of coffee and a mug of tea. Angela almost collapsed into the chair with bags under her eyes and murder on her soul.

"Someone is cranky." Tom decided that he had lived enough already.

"Someone needs to shut up." Angela had worked way too much last night to endure her youngster bullshit. She loved her boys, but not having them for a while would be good.

"Quit it before we need to plan your funeral Tom." Lucas put the coffee in front of her and sat himself at the table with his tea. He had drank way too much coffee this last few days that he started shaking to a point Wilbur and Phil made Tom promise not let Lucas drink coffee for a while.

Tom went on about the things he wanted to do there. How he wanted to go swimming with Tubbo and go to the beach.

After sometimes organizing some last minute things the three Knightlys went to the train station. They are supposed to catch a 3h train ride at 7am at the north station.

"Look, I know you two are already big but I want a call as soon as you two arrive, one at lunch time would be good and one before coming back. Call me when you two arrive here again so I can pick you two up." She her serious mother look.

"We know mum. I'm a big man. I'll take care of Luc." He put his fists on his hips.

"Of course you will. We will be good Mum. Have a good day at your job." Lucas crossed his arms in disbelief.

"Now what do we say?"

"No stealing, no fighting and no jail. But if we steal, make sure we are not caught, if we fight, make sure to punch first and punch hard and if we end up in jail make sure to scare the hell of everyone." The two boy said at the same time. They knew the rules.

"Now of you go. You have friends to meet and I, people to terrorize. Love you two."She pushed them in direction of the train.

"We love you too."

—-
instagram

Lucas @L.Knight

⚫️⚪️⚪️