Introducing Characters

Main character and secondary character

Emma-loves horses and is learning to ride, golden hair that she wears in a high pony tail, loves to wear leggings, self-conscious about how she looks and is always unsure of herself, bright blue eyes with freckles, very talkative when you get to know her but otherwise quieter than a mouse. She has 3 best friends: Celia, Emma and Lisa. When she is older she wants to live on a farm with her best friend since she was little- Celia.

Celia-loves dogs and is teaching her dog to be a farm hand, blonde long hair that she keeps out and down her back, loves to wear stylish clothes, gives great advice to her friends, Dark blue/green eyes with freckles on her nose, very talkative to anyone but not boys. She is friends with Emma, Emma and Lisa. When she is older she wants to live on a farm with her longest friend Emma.

Lisa-loves cats and is always talking to new people, dark brown hair almost black, always leaves her hair down over her shoulder. She has dark brown eyes. Best friends with Emma, Celia and Emma. When she is older she wants to be a travel agent so she can travel the world and meet new people and make more and more friends.

Emma-loves bunny's and is only doing this to meet new friends and hang with her old ones, brown shoulder length hair with half shaved, loves to wear dresses, hazel eyes, loves boys, she is friends with Emma, Lisa and Celia. She is the Girlfriend of Austin. When she is older she wants to become a fashion designer.

Samantha-loves bossing people around, pink hair that she wears in a French plat down her back, wears the latest clothes(always in pink), snobby and thinks that everyone should bow down to her, brown eyes, seems innocent until you actually meet her. She is friends with the owner of the boarding school ranch. When she gets older she wants to be the prettiest girl in the world.

Austin-has hair is spun like gold; he is perfectly tanned, strong muscles, emerald eyes. He Loves Emma with all his heart, the boyfriend of Emma. When he gets older he wants to live with Emma for the rest of his life.

Pets and Animal helpers

Sugar-she is a light brown horse, golden mane and tail. Sometimes has little fusses about if she wants to go or not, lovely horse to groom, gets angry easily, stands up for Emma. She has Caring intelligent eyes. She is a good runner and not the best jumper.

Tess-she is a light brown large dog, loves people, always is looking for hugs, and protects Celia. She has soft playful eyes. She is a fast learner.

Twilight-she is a purple bunny, loves to meet new animals, and loves to ride on horses, always with Emma at all times. She has soft caring eyes. She is super soft and cuddly.

Patch-she is a black, white and brown tabby cat, loves to sleep in the barn with the horse and bunny, will sit on Lisa's lap for most of the day even when Lisa is trying to do something. She has intelligent and playful eyes; she is also soft and fluffy.

A/N

hey guys I'm going to try this book and it is probably going to be bad but please comment and follow and vote, this is one of my first books so any comments about fixing for editing the story would be great.

thanks

Bye

The Ranch Boarding Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें