Chapter 2

We all woke up at 4am so we had enough time to get ready, I must of been like a zombie because everyone made me get in the shower first so I didn't fall back asleep. After my shower I stumbled back into my room with the towel around me and started looking for some clothes to wear. After about 5 minutes of looking I found some black jodhpur's and a white sleeveless top. I waited for Celia to come back from the shower then Celia and I went down to have breakfast. After Celia and I finished eating breakfast we went down to the barn to feed the animals.
"Emma are you okay? You seemed a little off yesterday."
"Yeah Celia I'm fine I was just thinking about... stuff."
"Emma if you ever need to talk I'm here okay? you are not alone."
"Okay I will think about it, anyways i have to go give this to Sugar and Twilight, See you after you have gave Patch and Tess their food, I will see you in the hall in 10." I said as I walked to Sugars stall and gave her some food. I had just arrived at Twilights pen when i saw what the time was I quickly gave Twilight her food and rushed back to the hall and only just got there in time for breakfast.
"Hello everybody did you have a nice sleep for the first night?" we all mumbled our agreements. "Okay now gals and guy we will be having more students coming tomorrow around lunch time so be ready to welcome them. Thats it for now so go off to your classes! See everybody at lunch" We all started walking off to our English class, Emma was talking to Austin, Lisa was talking to Samantha and Celia started to talk to me.
"Hey! are you excited about our first class because I cant wait to meet our new teacher!"
"Yes I'm excited" I said with a giggle, Celia was always so funny. " I hope cute boys come tomorrow! maybe we can get you a boyfriend" Celia went bright red when I said that. Then we both started Laughing our heads off just before we went to go sit down at our desks. English went for an hour then came Maths and the Science, all for an hour and all with the same Teacher Miss Pine. Lunch finally came and we went and sat down at the main hall and dag into our food. About half way though lunch I went with Celia to go take Tess and Sugar for a walk. I groomed Sugar and picked her hoofs and then tacked her up before we went and got Tess. After we got Tess wee decided to go for a jog and trot up and down the School field.
"Celia can we slow down I need to cool out Sugar and take a break my ass is so sore!"
"Sure Emma!" Celia said as we slowed down to a walk. we went back to the barn and I tied Sugar up and gave her a quick groom before taking her out to the pasture to rome around a little bit. A horn sounded across the School which signalled it was time to go to your language classes. Everyone still sat in the same classroom but learnt different languages on the computer. Celia and I learnt german, Emma and Austin learnt French and Lisa and Samantha learnt Chinese. After that everyone went to their classes with animals and hanged out with them for 2 hours. I just sat in the middle of Sugars paddock and thought about everything. Every 10 to 15 minutes either Celia or Sugar would come up to me. Another Horn rang pulling me from my thoughts, I walked back to the main hall and we all started doing our homework that we had been set. We all had dinner about a hour later and then Celia and I decided to go on a walk around the grounds.
"So are you liking it here so far? Has Sugar settled in yet? and How is your mum and brother?"
"I am liking it here so far its just really tiring, and yes Sugar has, and they are fine just missing me" the conversation continued with small talk until we decided it was a good idea for us to go home and go to sleep. I climbed into thee top bunk and feel asleep instantly.

A\N
Hey Guys are you liking it so far?
remember to vote and comment and follow, have a great day!
bye!