Chapter 3

I woke up at 2am that next day almost dead this time. I stumbled into the shower and started shaving my legs and rinsing off in the nice hot shower, about half an hour later I was ready to go out and care for Sugar for about a hour or so. I arrived at the paddock soon after and carried the halter and lead rope out to Sugar. She could see the rope but she didn't mind, because I had an apple. I feed her the apple while talking to her.
"Sugar aren't you so lonely here, you are the only horse in this whole school. I hope when the new students come they bring at least one other horse." I finished putting Sugars halter and lead rope on before I started taking Sugar to the barn to brush her down and clean her hoofs. After I finished with Sugar I lead her to her stall and started walking back towards the dorms. I quickly then jumped in the shower to wash off all the horse smell. I just walked out of the shower when Celia came rushing up to me and giving me a huge hug, almost making my towel fall down.
"Celia whats this about? and you almost made me flash everybody."
"Sorry and I thought you had done something stupid again! and maybe I should get you later on today in a towel to I can pull it and make you flash all the boys!"
"CELIA!!" I screamed giggling "Now can you help me find some new clothes these smell like horse!"
"Okay just wait in the room while I have a shower!" Celia said as she was closing the bathroom door. I sat on the bottom bunk bed and decided to put on some loud music and start dancing around the room, about half way though my dance my towel was almost at my ass and only just covering all my parts when Celia came in and started to giggle as I quickly pulled my towel up.
"You don't need to do that we are basically sisters anyway."
"but I'd rather not have you see my parts especially if you leave the door open!" I said as I walked over and closed it. "Now can you hurry up and find me some clothes!"
"Yeah,yeah, yeah calm you tits. Here you go" Celia said as she thew the clothes towards me.
"Celia I might need a bra can you throw me one?" I asked and Celia mumbled her yes and thew me one. I walked into the closet in our room and got changed then looked in the full body mirror. I hated my body shape, but OMG Celia can pick out the best outfits! I meet up with Emma before breakfast and started to talk.
"Hey person who has the best name EVER! what have you been up to? I didn't get to talk to you yesterday."
"Right back at you and nothing much just hanging with Austin." She said looking up towards Austin. "What about you missy, What have you been up to?"
"Nothing much just hanging with Sugar. Have you seen Lisa?"
"Nope." Emma answered
"Yes, I have she went to go see Patch and give her and the others food."
"Thanks Austin!" I said after giving both of them a big hug.
"HEY LISA!!" I screamed when I was at the opposite side of the barn than her.
"HEY EMMA, WANT TO COME HELP ME FEED SUGAR. I DON'T THINK SHE LIKES ME!!!" Lisa yelled across to me. I started jogging towards Lisa and helped her feed Sugar.
"Thanks, OMG look at the time we are going to be late for breakfast!" She said as we both started running back towards the hall, laughing all the way. The first few periods where slow, we were just learning about what level we are. Lunch finally came and Samantha called a meeting.
"Hello everybody, in about 5 minutes the new students will be coming and I want you all to help and show them around." Just as she finished talking a car pulled into the driveway with a horse trailer on the back and 3 boys stepped out and said their names.
"Hello I'm Seth." a blonde boy with soft blue eyes and the perfect smile. (Well at least Celia thought so), steped ouot with a dog.
"Hey dude's! The names Adam" Lisa almost dies when he steps out with a cat.
"Hey guy's." a dark haired boy stepped out and this time I almost died. He said as he started walking to thee horse trailer. Everybody started to say hi but I stayed back. After Emma, Lisa, Celia and Samantha left, I decided to show the boys around. I took Adam to the cat area where Lisa was hanging out. Austin went to Emma, showing Seth the dog area first where Seth meet Celia and I took the Black haired boy to the barn with his very dark brown stallion.
"Well I'm Emma and my horse is Sugar, do you want to tell me your name?" I asked
"Oh yeah sorry I didn't say my name, this is Dark, I know very creative." He said with a cute deep laugh. "I'm Chris by the way."
"Okay well here is the barn and i will show you where to put your tack." We continued walking around showing him everything until dinner then all the boys and girls went into separate dorms and the girls decided to talk about how cute the boys are ad their pets. After a while of me zoning out i decided to go check on Sugar and put her outside in the paddock. I took her halter and lead rope off then placed them in the barn and went back to sit out in the furthest corner from everything so I could think. I was lost in my many depressing thoughts until i heard the paddock gate opening. I looked up and saw Chris and Dark walking into the paddock. I froze, What if he saw me he would ask what was wrong because if he had a phone he could use the torch and see my red puffy eyes from crying. Chris left thee paddock and i could finally breathe. After a hour or so I went into the dorm and went straight to sleep, I needed it.

A\N
Hey again I'm going to try to update every day if i can anyways, Comment, Vote and Follow please
bye!