Chapter 8

A week later everyone was back to normal and I was talking and everyone was having a great time.
I woke up and got ready to give Sugar a brush down and then put her in the stall. It took me a while to catch her and brush her down and I only just got to the main hall in time. For breakfast.
"Hello again everybody! I have big news today!" Samantha said aw we all fell silent to hear the news. "Emma," she said as she looked over to me "you are going to go to a friend of my mums and help her with a new horse that has came since you are the best out of all of us.... Except me. At riding horses and training them."
"Is it just going to be me and your mum?" I said as I finished my mouthful of fruit loops.
"Yes, I Th.-" Samantha said as she was cut off by her phone ringing. "I have to take this" she said as she walked out of the room. Everyone started talking to themselves and I just sat there In silence. Everything has just got better and normal and now I have to move away from all my friends and loved ones. "I'm back guys and Emma it turns out your moving there today now not tomorrow!" She said with a huge smirk on her face as she looked at me.
"Okay well I will go pack then" I said as I walked out of the room and just before I was gone I saw Samantha whisper something in Chris's ear. I tried to ignore it but the picture kept coming into my mind as Samantha's mum drove me to her house where I would live in the barn and basically just look after the horses and not talk to there family at all. Like being a slave. I just new I would start cutting again and I knew no one would care.
-------------------------------------------
I woke up in the morning felling worse than I did last night. I walked outside to the paddocks to see a note that said. 'if you can tame this horse you are free to go and you are also free to take any of the horses with you, in fact you can take all of them if you want.' I look the note with me as I looked over the fence and saw 4 horses not including Sugar and a lone white horse which must of been the wild one.
I made it over to the horse in a couple of minutes and then tried walking up to her. She galloped straight to the other side of the paddock and almost ran into the fence then she started bucking and rearing around so I left so she would have some space. It was going to be a long long long time before I could save my friends from this evil family.

A/N
I AM SO SORRY! I had writers block and now I don't yay!! I might update again today but don't count on it! Anyways thanks for reading and yay 112 reads! I'm so happy!
Vote
Comment
Follow

Bye!