the power moves I have made

ok so yes I know it's not polite to brag BUT I wanted to share some of my most favorite moments in my books bc I'm very proud of them and I was thinking about them a lot. so here I am hyping myself up for once

may contain spoilers so if you haven't read my books and don't want to be spoiled here's your warning

here we go enjoy ig

- natalia's part in the lost hero prophecy (electric love)

- natalia's I love you to jason (eight letters)

- natalia, percy, and annabeth reuniting after percabeth got out of tartarus (this feeling)

- natalia whispering fire *if you know you know* (we are)

- natalia's reaction to jason's death (all too well)

- mackenzie admitting that she finally loves will in the mall and him admitting he loves her too in the car (midnight)

- to add onto that, the description of mackenzie and will's universe coming to life (midnight)

- belle and percy's ship name being pelle which means shovel in french (beauty and the beast)

- percy calling belle beauty (beauty and the beast)

- the conflict between belle, percy, and rachel (something there)

- belle saying she knows her and percy are soulmates on mount olympus (something there)

- belle and percy reuniting after six months (belle)

- pelle's fall *not out yet but it was fucking obvious that was what was going to happen* (belle)

- making apollo and julie like each other (just for a moment)

- emilia writing just for a moment and her and luke singing it together (just for a moment)

- emilia and luke's kiss scene (just for a moment)

- naming my character athena. yeah I'm pretty fucking proud of that one (perfect harmony)

- athena and ricky's kiss scene (perfect harmony)

- ricky writing perfect harmony for athena and them singing it together (perfect harmony)

- heartbroken athena and her writing parts of drivers license *also not out yet so tease hehe* (perfect harmony)

yeah those are basically my favorite moments gang gang

also should I show you some of my pics from the wizarding world bc I miss it