I hate men

I'm gonna start this off by explaining something. for senior year at my school we have this thing called a capstone project. basically, we pick a topic / essential question and research it before putting it into a paper and then eventually doing a presentation on it. it really sucks. but like whatever. I did mine on feminism bc as I should, but this one kid's just REALLY set me off.

idk how y'all stand on abortion. personally, I'm pro-choice. it's not my body. I don't have to regulate others. the whole phrase "my body my choice" is especially true, yk? but this kid, this boy has THE FUCKING NERVE to do his capstone on abortion.

sir. you are a member of the male gender. this does not apply to you. so why tf are you talking about it.

basically his essential question was seeing if abortion should be legal. um of course it fucking should be women have a right to do that if they wish.

his presentation started off fine at first. it was explaining how abortions worked and stuff like that. I was like oh ok this isn't that bad. but then, then, at the very end of his presentation he says abortion shouldn't be legal because it's a ✨CHILD SACRIFICE✨ and ✨MURDER✨

um . . . okay buddy I'll show you what a murder looks like <3

I just don't think men should have any input on this topic. that's just my view. they shouldn't be making laws about women's bodies because they're not fucking women. and if you wanna argue with me about this, please don't. this presentation was worse enough for me I literally hate it here.

anyways that's all for today thanks for joining my rant :)