THE CROSSOVER: when belle meets athena

┏━━━━━━༻★༺━━━━━━┓

𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦

𝖑𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗:when belle meets athena !

𝖑𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗:
when belle meets athena !

┗━━━━━━༻★༺━━━━━━┛

OUT OF ALL the places Belle Adair could've ended up, she definitely did not expect to be standing outside of East High School in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Chiron had sent her and Percy Jackson to retrieve a Demigod from the school and bring them back to Camp. Apparently there had been a lot of unexplained events that had happened at the school. Belle knew better. This Demigod probably didn't even know they were a Demigod and was causing some mischief with monsters. Typical for newbies. But it was strange — the Gods should've claimed them already. And yet, as Belle had come to realize, the Gods were extremely unreliable and forgetful. She hadn't even talked to her own mother, Demeter, since that day at the Acropolis. That day hadn't ended well for anyone.

Belle shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket and stared up at the school. Gods, Salt Lake City was cold, even in the month of April. Percy seemed to be doing the same. Both of their cheeks were flushed red from the bitter air (which Belle had to admit made Percy look adorable.) Belle kind of just wanted to get inside, but the two of them had to figure out a plan first.

"I don't like it, but we should probably split up," Percy began. "We'd cover ground faster that way." He looked down at his watch. "School's almost over, so we have to be fast. Just look for someone who seems to be out of place or something."

"We should've brought Grover," Belle responded. "He'd find them faster than we could."

"Yeah, but he's still in California and Chiron wanted the two of us on this mission, so I guess it's up to us." Percy shook his head. "Man, I knew going back to Camp for the spring break would've ended with something like this."

"At least you slept on the train." Belle looked over at her boyfriend. "Apparently this is the high school where another Disney movie was filmed. I think Annabeth told me High School Musical or something?"

"Yeah, she made me watch it one time. Something about a guy named Troy dancing with a basketball. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

Belle sighed. "All right. I'll go left, you go right. Try and blend in."

Percy scoffed. "Yeah, 'cause that's easy for us." He leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss onto Belle's lips. "Good luck, Beauty."