belle adair protection squad

. . .

IT'S NOT THAT DEEP?????

they're teasing him? about how he didn't understand how annabeth was born? annabeth always teases percy? it's part of their dynamic? she's just adding belle into it for fun? he's not bothered by it?

also, not only did this person call belle a bitch, but she also said that her jealousy after percy came back from calypso's island and suddenly announcing rachel's existence was irrational.

first off, belle isn't a bitch. please do not insult my precious girl like that. she has her moments of pettiness and anger, but she's not a bitch. let's make that clear.

second, her jealousy is not irrational. she's a teenage girl with feelings, and this boy who she likes and kissed just came back from an island with a beautiful sorceress and suddenly wants another girl to come on this quest. belle has every right to feel the way she does.

I've talked about this in a previous chapter of this book (called comments.), but y'all seriously need to stop criticizing my oc's for everything they do. just because they do things and say things that you wouldn't is literally natural because you're two separate people. you're not my oc.

anyways, thank you for coming to my ted talk :)