Chapter 3

Y/nl= Your nationality
---------------------------------------------------------
Hajime's pov;
"I'll start with inmate number 25" I said, as I flipped to his profile. "Nationality American, first glance his case looks like any other drug bust in the slums. But it became clear that he was unaware, he was dealing with drugs. And was just a courier and his sentence was lightened accordingly. And he was tested for symptoms of drug abuse. And found to have several food allergies, as well as what has yet to be identified as one or many illnesses." I hand 25's profile to the warden.

"Why, would he choose to escape from reform school? You just said his sentence was light." She questioned, while looking at the paper I handed her.

"It's obvious, the reform school doctors did painful experimental treatments on the sorry urchin! And the radiation awakened his mysterious power, and caused him to go berserk! He broke out in a blood rage" Samon interrupted.

"He hates needles and they gave him daily shots." I say, with a disbelief voice, as the warden and Samon looked at me stunned.

"Really?!? What is he In kindergarten?!" He asked.

"He was sent to prison after prison, but everytime. The day of his next treatment drew near. He smashed through the walls and ran off." I said.

"You don't actually mean literally, right?" He asked.

"Fortunately, that's no longer a problem here at Nanba prison. We provide oral medication, in a flavor the inmate is fond of. No injections necessary, and now he looks forward to every treatment." I said, before I hear the warden sigh as she grabs her hat.

"Okay then.. So that's why he no longer wants to escape. That would be hard to put on paper." She said. Before I went to the next inmate on my list.

"Up next, we have inmate number 69, he's an American as well. Arrested and sent to juvenile hall after instigating a gang riot." I say.

"So this one's violent?" She questioned.

"As with number 15, he has a clear motive for his escapes." I say, while handing her my file of 69.

"And what might that be?" She asked.

"He lost a friend in battle! Now he lives only to venge on the monsters, who slaughtered his comrade. He broke out to ensure that the killers faced justice." He said.

"Actually, he broke out because the food at juvie was terrible." I say, as Samon looked dumbfounded. The warden puts her hand on her face. "He continued, escaping from every prison he was sent to. Because he found the meals intolerable but here. He became a normal prisoner, he enjoys our food Japanese food suits him well." They both had a bored face expression. "Shall I continue?".

"I don't see the point of stopping now" she said.

"Very well, Inmate number 11. Nationality British, he was arrested and sent to juvenile hall after the police found him in an underground casino. He's a talent and compulsive gambler, despite my warnings and the confiscation of numerous of cards it never stops. There's no money here so they bet magazines." I say, while handing the warden my file of 11.

"So what's his deal? Did he break out because he was after higher stakes?" he asked.

"It would appear that his motive concerned a woman" I said.