Chapter 5

Gbf/n=your guy bestfriends name
R/n=random guy name
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
~Dream~
"Piece of advice new kid, stay away from him got it." I hear someone say, as I walk through halls with everyone moving to the side.

"Why" The new kid asked.

"I hear anything sets him off, and he'll beat the crap out of you. He even put someone in the hospital, with multiple head injuries. Especially when they talked crap about him and his sister." A different person said.

"Seriously?! Now, I feel bad for his sister." I hear the new kid say. I stopped in my tracks, and looked back at the new kid.

"You idiot shut up! He'll kill you!" I hear some of the lower classmen whispered as they covered his mouth. Before looking over at me."I'm so sorry about him, Y/n, he's new here." I rolled my eyes at them and walked away. Before Mia came beside me.

"Y/n" She said.

"Hey, Mia, was up?" I asked.

"Can I ask you something, it's okay if you don't want me too." She said.

"Ask away" I said.

"Is it okay if I move in with you?" She asked.

"Is the family lecturing you again?" I asked.

"Yeah, they keep lecturing me everytime they see me. Because I didn't accept the school's offer." She said.

"I wish they stop lecturing you. Because you didn't want to graduate early, and go to college as a 16 year old highschooler." I said.

"So is it okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it as long as you clean up after yourself an-".Before I could finish my sentence, I felt someone jump on me.

"Hey  how's it going buddy?!" Gbf/n asked. I lightly chuckled and pushed him off me.

"It's going" I said.

"How about you, Gbf/n?" She asked.

"Just trying to survive the last two, months of highschool without dying." He said.

"I hear that" I said.

"So you both still planning on moving to Japan in two years?" He asked.

"Yep!" Mia said.

"We're kinda getting use to speaking in Japanese, and counting yen. We even saved up a lot of money to live on, for awhile" I said.

"Nice" He said, before we hear some students whispering behind us. "Their still talking about the fight, between you and that other person?".