Chapter 9

Y/n's pov;
"We been waiting for eight minutes, when is the final event going to start?" Uno asked.

"Not sure, but how do you think Nico's holding up?" Jyugo asked.

"He'll be fine, he's with Seitarou and the medical staff." I said.

"Thanks for waiting everyone! Our final event of the new year's tournament is about to begin!" Mitsuru announced, while his face is covered in blood.

"Why does he look like he's been shot in the head?" Uno asked.

"I don't know, we could take off his hat and check." Rock said.

"Maybe, he hit his head or something." I said.

"Maybe," Jyugo said.

"This will be a rematch of the century. Building 4 and it's long time rival building 13. As the referee I like to see a harsh match." Mitsuru announced. Before the warden came into view.

"You done well to come this far officers, and as half of the inmates beneath you. I'm sure this final match will be exciting as the rest of the tournament combined. Strike at each other with everything you have, and win your crown. I'll delay no longer! The final round of the tournament, will be sake barrel opening!" She announced, while slamming her hand down on the barrel of sake."Here's a barrel of Nanba's finest sake and whoever can open it first. Will win this game. You're permitted to enter in a two man team, consistent of one guard and one Inmate.".

"Sake opening, does fit in with the new year's theme." Jyugo looks over at us. "So wh-".

Uno and Rock kicked Jyugo forward as Uno said. "Shut up and get your butt out there".

"Yeah," Rock said.

"Jeez, you guys are seriously lazy." Jyugo said.

"Yeah, you're one to talk." Rock said.

"Sorry Jyugo, but you haven't joined anything in this tournament." I said.

"Jeez, thanks for pointing that out." Jyugo said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Only one guard can go and I entered last time, so I'll leave this one to you. " Hajime says to Yamato.

"That's fine by me, sir." Yamato said.

"Well I'll be in the smoking room" Hajime says, as he begins to walk away.

Kenshirou blocks his way and said."You enter yourself, Hajime Sugoroku.".

"Huh?".

"But why would he?" Yamato asked.

"He beat me last year and it's you, I must beat now. So come let's have a fair match." Kenshirou said.

"I don't wanna." Hajime said.

"And why not?" Kenshirou asked.

"Because I was up all night and I'm tired now." Hajime said.

"This could get ugly real quick." I thought, before I felt someone staring down at us.