Chapter 24

Hajime's pov;
"Hey monkey" I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I don't know what Enki's planning but I'm sure his escaped. I'm getting tired of waiting around, if he isn't coming here I'll go to him." I stand up from the ground.

"What, are you stupid?! You know what will happen if you try to temper with those cuffs, don't you? Are you trying to get your hands blown off?" He asked.

"They're just hands I don't need them" I replied.

"Yeah you do" He said.

"Some of us don't have time to sit around all day, I came here to work. Pretty sure I'll still have most of my arms. Stubs are good for punching than anything else so.. Yeah I got no excuse not to do this" I said.

"No way, you're serious" He said.

"More than you at least.. Damn monkey watch and learn" I said. I got ready to break through the cuffs but."Wow you really are stupid aren't you, Hajime?". I look up to number 6 standing there as 15 grabbed the bars to my cell.

Uno's pov;
"Hajime and the monkey are on the fifth level yes? You put the cuffs on them too?" Kiji asked Ruka.

"I'm sure Inori did, though I didn't see him, bring them in myself" Ruka replied.

"Alright, I'll escort all of you outside and then I'll head back down to relieve those idiots of their chains. You stay with Youriki and Kokoriki" Kiji told us Inmates.

"Okay" We said.

"By the way if number 69 is in the infirmary, and number 25 was on the first level. Then where's the other two cellmates of yours?" Kiji asked me. I looked away with a nervous expression written on my face and told him, they got away. "They got away!!".

Y/n's pov;
"How'd they get there?" I hear Samon behind us.

"Come on why are you trying to do something so stupid? We'd all be in trouble if you gone through with that. Good thing we found you, Hajime. You really put us through hell, you know that" Jyugo said.

"Numbers 15 and 6 what are you doing here?" Hajime asked.

"You're kidding right?" I asked.

"Huh?" Jyugo asked.

Uno's pov;
"It's suspiciously quiet" Kiji mentioned while we walk through the first level.

"Liang and them should be around here" I said.

"Unless something killed them" Honey said.

"I knew there'd be more of them!" I turned around to Liang standing there while Honey held his head.

"Hey Liang" I said.

"Uno?" Liang asked.

Upa, Nico, and Qi came around the corner as Qi says. "I told you there aren't anymore surveillance dolls, you really should work on your listening skills man".

"Hey Uno was up?" Nico asked.

"Aren't you suppose to be rescuing Samon and Hajime?" Upa asked.