Chapter 32

G/n= gramps name
Trigger warning ⚠️ this chapter will have sensitive topics in it. If you don't feel comfortable reading this type of stuff. Please don't read this chapter. Thank you and enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------

Mia's pov;
"Here's Y/n's, first time fighting at the fight pits, he was 9" I said.

"9?!" 15 asked surprised, while people looked at me pretty surprised to hear that number.

"Yeah... He was 7 when he learned how to fight but didn't start until 9" I replied.

"Y/n" I hear 11 mumbled.
~
"Hey, Sarah" Y/n said, before they high five each other.

"Hey, little man here to watch again?" Sarah asked.

"No, to fight this time" Y/n said.

"You're serious?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I need the money for food" Y/n said.

"Well I hope you get some money, I would go in and bet on you but I can't leave my post" Sarah said, before she moves out of the way from the door.

"Thanks Sarah" Y/n walks inside the building and went through the crowd of people.

"Hey the kids back".

"Leave him alone man, he's probably here to watch again".

"I don't know he looks serious this time. You think he'll fight?".

"Small fry? Hell no get real".

A guy with a mic came to the middle of the fighting floor. "Alright! Who's ready to start?" The crowd started cheering loudly. "Okay, okay quiet down!! Let's start, who wants to go first?". When no one wanted to step up first, Y/n goes up and stood on one side of the fighting grounds. Everyone in the crowd started to laugh at him.

"Small fry wants to fight, that's hilarious!".

"Go home kid, you don't belong here!".

"Hey! You all know the rules, there's no age limit, so anyone can fight!" The announcer said, as everyone shuts up. "Who wants to fight small fry?".

A tall guy with brown hair and an arm sleeve tattoo came onto the floor and said."I'll fight him".

"Champ, you can't even fight! So why the hell are you even up there?!".

"He's just a kid, man!".

"Shut up! I don't care, I know I won't lose to a child!" Champ yelled.

"Okay then... Let's start the bets!" The announcer said. Some people bet on Champ while no one bet on my brother. "40 bucks for Champ and 0 bucks for small fry, anyone else want to bet?".