Chapter Eleven

Layla's Pov
A peaceful moment of sleep that's all I really asked for, with all nighters all night or something else keeping me awake that's all I prayed for. But of course at the Bangtan dorm that's incredibly impossible to do. "Layla wake up!" A low groan escaped from me and I rolled over taking in the scent of the pillows burying my head into them.

"Five more minutes. " I was almost right back to sleep and happy that all the loud noise had stopped, rolled over onto my stomach but then I felt weight on my back and Tae had the audacity to be pulling at my hair with his mouth.

"I have to pee! Hurry up Layla bathroom." I whined loudly almost crying from frustration, but it hit me that Taehyung was about to pee. I sprung up hearing a loud yelp but I quickly caught him scrambling out of his bed I snapped my free hand at Yeontan.

"Tannie hurry up bathroom time!" I exclaimed watching his small body rush out yelping as he ran towards the door.

Yeah just another day with two dogs and finding out how to fix Taehyung this time, and I really think the guys were enjoying their break, Army though they were getting restless so I had to figure this out quicker.

_______________________________
Now three things I learned about Dog Taehyung way more wild, he wasn't as tense and he seemed to have fun even just doing simple things like taking walks.

"Taehyung I'm gonna smack your little booty." A small yelp left me and laughter left me a little when how could such a small body yanked a leash so fast. Yeontan was the only calm one walking along my side just enjoying his time out, while Tae was just rushing around.

"That's animal abuse." Tae's husky snickers filled my ears as he looked up at me with just the cutest puppy dog eyes yet he was so mischievous. A little shit who knew how to make people soft without really doing anything at all.

"You wouldn't hit a innocent dog like me." He was cut off when I scooped him up fast making him let a dog like yelp out his eyes wide staring at me I rolled up his leash up a bit so it was easier for me carry him in my arms. Slowly each kiss pressed soft like  all over his head his face did the cutest scrunch up. As he let cute whines out nuzzling his head on my cheek.

Our cute little moment was cut a little short when Yeontan wanted to take a quick detour into the nearby park so because I loved him in my own way and he gets what he wants.  I sat on the grass tossing a small toy towards him, while Taehyung was resting in my lap sunbathing taking in the Seoul sun that was now settling in all over. He was such a cute little diva.

"Now that I'm a dog I can understand where all his energy comes from, it's actually really nice not having to worry about my image.. Or one wrong move has everyone watching me." I flicked my gaze down at  Taehyung who was flopping his ears left and right wiggling his little wet nose all over.

I slowly rubbed at his back a couple times for comfort. "Sometimes the world is a very strange place, but all you can really do is accept what you can control and try and just enjoy the little things.  Like right now you are enjoying a morning outside for a bit." I gestured around with my hand just for Yeontan to rush back to me tossing the toy at me which I caught before it hit Taehyung.

"Huh? I guess you are correct about that should enjoy this I use to take it all for granted." He muttered I fluttered my eyes once then twice all this time spent with him and my eyes grew wide a little, very wide I... That's what it meant am I that dumb or was I just trying to avoid it.

"Oh my god look at that puppy! Doesn't it kinda look like Yeontan?" I tensed up just slightly very  quickly I moved forward, Tannie wasn't as stupid as some thought cause he came hurling towards me and Taehyung I picked him up quickly leaving to Tae also tense up.

"Its Army... Just act naturally say you are dog sitting." He whispered hushly his head hidden on my stomach. I looked at him like he was crazy but I then smiled when the girls made their way near me I held Yeontan closely.

"Excuse me miss are those your dogs?" The first girl questioned curious like. I kept forcing the light smile as I shook my head laughing sheepishly, I wasn't good at being subtle at all, hell I was nervous even just from being nervous.

  "Just dog sitting that's all ladies." I answered groaning still trying to hold Yeontan I mean come on yeah there's a bunch of dogs that look like Tannie so I don't think they can just guess an idol by their dog really.

They instantly switched from English to Korean thinking I couldn't understand them but they were mainly discussing to themselves before they bowed their heads at me. I breathed out a rough sigh happy that not today I wouldn't be part of a rumor.

Korea just loved to have so much in the media I quickly as I could focused on the thought before I lifted Tae up pressing a very quick kiss to his dog lips watching in awe for just a moment.

I yelped at the sudden hard weight on my body it crashed down out of nowhere in me.  My head hit the grass slightly with a small thump and Yeontan was standing off to the side near me but he was barking happily, tail wagging so fast.

I looked up a bit to gaze into the brown eyes deeply but I felt a soft pair of lips pressed onto my own firmly, and in unison between the soft kiss we spoke.

"I think I love you..."