Chapter Eight

Layla's Pov
God this backpack is so stuffy. I was surrounded by nothing but darkness, a few times, I would bounce in place and hear Taehyung cuss quietly to himself, but today was now the day I was waiting for. It was either a make it or break day at the wedding.

Taehyung had finished a very mega long concert and then just rushed back to the dorm to get dressed. I remember his words.

"I'm sorry Layla you are gonna have to be in my backpack for a bit, the venue says no dogs allowed."

So here I was now.  "Hey, how are  you holding up?" I heard him whisper towards me. He held his backpack towards his chest slowly unzipping it I listened to the zipper before I liked my little black nose at slowly.

"Never better." I chuckled quietly seeing him wiggle his nose back at me with a smile. "Alright, what does your dad's new wife look like?" He whispered to me even more deeply.

"She has like a babyface, but she's evil. She has a small mole by her chin and big round eyes." I remember everything about that woman.

"Yeah I found her." He held me close to him and I slowly tried to pop my head out to get a look but he pushed my head back down scolding me quietly.

"What's her name... Oh my god, she looks like a bitch." He whined loudly making me laugh so deeply.

"Her name is Ara- maybe." Taehyung looked a little uneasy but I heard him speak.

"Excuse me, Ara? Yeah hello, congratulations on the wedding." I moved my ears around a bit "Oh hello... Oh my god, you are Kim Taehyung, right? From Bts why thank you what brings you here." I heard her squeal out quite loudly.

"Ah yes that's me, hello nice to meet you... I'm Layla's boyfriend." He spoke like so confident actually.

"Layla is dating a godamn idol- I would have second thought turning her into a damn dog- oops."  Always says too much.

"That's why I am here... Why did you change her into a dog." Taehyung demanded. I started to get a little claustrophobic really quickly.

"It was mainly to teach her a lesson really... She's had a big mouth." I huffed poking my head out quickly.

"I said what I said, devil women. " I narrowed my dog eyes at her. Seeing her let out the deepest laugh out.

"Awww Layla how has dog life been treating you." She cooed out. I gave her quite the blank state when she rubbed at my ears.

"Please just change her back... I think she's learned whatever lesson you've been teaching her." Taehyung pleaded. Ara looked in thought before she smirked a little.

"Alright, I'll change her back... Once you both have learned a little something about life. The struggles and maybe you'll both see something with this lesson you'll have together. She'll turn back. When she understands the message." Ara started muttering under her breath.

Before she poked at my nose and Taehyung's while the both of us stared at her in confusion I felt a small little tingle watching her smirk slightly.

"A month, maybe two will see what happens, here's a clue share a kiss under the midnight full moon." And with that, she walked away leaving me and Taehyung highly confused.

"What the hell was she muttering Layla," Taehyung whispered hissed at me quickly walking away still holding his backpack close walking out taking the walk down the alley behind the venue.

"How am I suppose to know? I told you that women is crazy, she probably made things so much worse." I whined flopping my head side to side.

  "Maybe we should talk to Eun again." Taehyung slowly trailed off a bit mumbling even more.

"Hey focus!" I whined out but I watched Taehyung slowly stumble a bit before he fell over. I gasped at the impact of the backpack landing on the ground making me tumble out.

"Hey! Tae what's going on!" I quickly ran towards him my paws hitting the ground worried. I whimpered pressing my nose across his cheeks a little nuzzling him.

"Taehyung you gotta wake up!" I yelp out barking quietly.

I started running around him nudging him the best I could with my body worried that maybe he was exhausted from the concert and that I needed to get him home.

I looked away for just a moment wondering if I should go get another's attention, but when I turned back, Taehyung was nowhere in sight.

What the actual fuck? I thought rushing back over. "Taehyung!" I barked out quietly.

Oh my god, he has been kidnapped by crazy Sasaeng fans they probably are making him do nasty and foul things.

"Layla stop freaking screaming I'm right here. " I whipped my head around a couple times but I watched movement that was coming from his clothes.

I carefully moved my front paws a bit to move his hoodie and I jumped back telling when a fury head was popped out two long ears flopping to the side.

"Oh my god..." I squeaked out landing on my bottom. A small loud laugh leaving me.

"Taehyung?" I yelped confused watching him slowly looked at me confused.

"Yeah who else would it be?" I listened to his deep voice.

"Why does everything look so small?" He questioned moving towards me. I moved a little closer to him and brought my paw out to gently swipe at his slightly long face and I was gasping again blinking.

"Taehyung... You're a freaking dog!" I yelped moving back again watching his eyes go wide. I started laughing way harder then before.

"What!" He screamed also just as loud as me running across the alleyway, he moved towards a little rain puddle.

"Oh my god! That's me! Where's my body." He shipped his head back to me running over towards me jumping on me making the both of us tumble.

"Oh my god, you look so cute." I laughed out feeling his head nuzzling at me.

"Layla! This isn't funny how are we gonna get back to the dorm?!"

"Oops."

Taehyung as a dog