Chapter One

Layla's Pov
Sometimes the most unfortunate things happens to the most least expecting person, more or so. Sometimes you have naive thoughts and had a certain mind set. A mindset of oh that won't ever happen to me.

That can't happen to me. But the certain stance I had. All I could scream in my mind. There is no way something like this could happen. It happened in books, in large amounts of books.

I released a small huff letting a small bark out wagging my tail a bit moving around the puppy play pen. I was gonna kill that woman when I get my hands on her. I'm a freaking puppy! I miss my girly body.

I half whined slowly laying down on the floor training my large eyes to look around the pet store. She even had the dumbest idea to bring me to a pet store after that woman put a curse on me. Her vodo magic. I thought bitterly. At least I was cute.

I was a corgi I think, but man were puppies wild. I yelped curling up when all of them ran right over and across me chasing a small toy round and round.

They all were boys too barking and making a lot of noise when I just wanted lay here and sleep. There wasn't much else to do. I wasn't even fully comprehending what was happening before I felt myself getting lifted up by two large hands.

I lifted my head up meeting brown eyes that were sparkling with cuteness and happiness. "How cute." The male gushed at me making me blink a little confused. Some how he was speaking in Korean yet I could understand him? Now that's cool.

I tilted my head at him placing my paws on his nose making him grin. He carefully held me in his large arms speaking with one the workers.

My head was only poking out a little bit under his arm. "So is she the only girl?" The boy questioned confused slowly rocking and bouncing me in his arms a bit. Oh this feels nice I thought slowly relaxing a bit in his hold.

"She's the only girl but because she is a corgi mix, she's a little more expensive then the rest." I drowned out most of the conversion. You smell like food. I barked out quietly still being bounced and rock gently.

"I figure she was, when I walked in she was the only one not playing around, but when you meet Yeontan you'll be running around a lot little cutie. " Once again I blinked slowly rubbing my nose quickly with my paw looking up, trying to study who was gonna buy me.

He had bright blue hair, obviously he was korean but his face was hidden away by a face mask, I could tell he was very good-looking. He smelled like food too. God I miss food I thought.

He smelled like home. I thought I felt like a hormonal sixteen year old girl. Wait is this guy gonna be my owner? I felt my eyes get wide a bit when I was being handed over to the worker lady and she held me gently looking down at me softly.

"Alright girly I'm gonna put this collar on you, cause your new owner just bought it, then you're gonna go in this cage, and then you'll be on your way to your new home." There's no such thing as home devil woman.

I let a tiny howl out since they can't really understand me. I've tried talking but it never really works out. But who knows. I know that my dad's new wife was a demon. No I was exaggerating, but she did do weird vodo magic on me and turned me into a damn dog.

She never liked me. I was out here in South Korea for their wedding, well my mom back in the states just wanted me to get a picture of Eun-Ah's dress so she could make fun of it. Sometimes I loved my mom way too much for funny things.

I was placed onto the counter of the register now just sitting in a cage watching this beautiful specimen pay around 800 dollars for me. Why the hell was I was so expensive? I hadn't the slightly clue what so ever.

The guy was cooing and baby talking me quietly and for some reason I really really liked it. Made me feel special and what not.

"I just need to think of a name for you." He mumbled more to himself then other but it sounded like the worker heard him and chuckled quietly.

"We learned since we've had her for a week, she responds very quickly and fast to Layla."

Well duh that's my name I thought "Layla huh? that's pretty. " He smiled glancing down at me.

Not as pretty as your face I thought watching him slowly pull down the face mask and thats when I looked in shocked. Holy shit that's Kim Taehyung of Bts.