Chapter Ten

Layla's Pov
"Okay so I can understand what's been going on these past months, your crazy step mom is like into voodoo magic and stuff and turned you into a dog. Then for a while you both were dogs, and now Tae is one and you aren't? It's always the crazy ones."

"Namjoon shut up you aren't helping."

A small laugh left me, the amusement coursing through. That's basically what has been happening for the past few months. Magic, idols, dogs. It was a lot to really truly think about.

I had to turn my attention away for a minute, before I kept my hands pushed on either side of me from where I sat in the living room looking between Namjoon and Seokjin.

I grabbed the little dog toy that was resting in my lap, squeezing it a few times, to hear the loud squeaking bounce around, keeping my attention on those two who were watching me with curious smiles.

Just then to watch Taehyung bound his way so quick away from the kitchen leaping straight into my lap to bite at the toy so aggressively yanking on it his head flipping side to side as he growls and barks gently with it between his hard grip.

I would then yank back on it laughing quietly at his cuteness doing small tug of war with it when he would tug back.

"Of course I'm not just gonna leave or anything, thank you for letting me stay here Namjoon but I would just feel so bad after all those months of Tae taking care of me of course I wanna do the same. He is such a cutie." I whined gently.

My fast reflex came into play quickly. I caught Taehyung before he fell back when he tugged a little too hard and almost fell back but I caught him holding him in my arms.

He was nuzzling his head all over my cheek while I rubbed at his fur gently scratching behind his furry ears.

"You know I think Taehyung enjoys being a dog a little too much." Seokjin laughed quietly to himself gently passing by his fingers rubbed at Taehyung's back.

"Shut up. " Taehyung exclaimed so fast barking at Seokjin a little bit I smacked at his bottom making him whine loudly looking at me with those soft puppy dog eyes. Little whines coming from him fast.

"Be nice to your hyungs Tae, I think you've gotten more sassy as a dog." I snickered standing up still holding him in my arms he rolled over so his belly was exposed. Her literally would beg for pats and rubs all day long.

"I want belly rubs please." He poked his tongue out staring at me I let just smallest loud snort out.

"What's the magic word? Tae Tae?"

"Give me some belly rubs or I'll bite you."

"I'mma drop you."

"Please!"

______________________________
A day usually resides in the dorm in many different ways. Lately the guys have gotten more breaks with the smooth lies that Seokjin and Namjoon managed to tell their while management team.

Of course when Taehyung first got stuck as a dog I tried to go back to my apartment one day when he was sleeping and it was like right when the door open he was barking and howling these little cries for me not to go so, in the end it resulted with me switching between my apartment here and the dorm.

Just to make sure I had different clothes and all. "Alright Tae Tae, Tannie time for bed." I was still holding  Taehyung in my arms rubbing his belly watching Yeontan trout his way into Taehyung's room.

I walked through the halls passed Jimin who was drying off his wet hair.

"Make sure to rest Jimin and not watch Netflix till 3 am." I scolded him with a small laugh getting the deepest nervous laughter.

"Yeah, yeah I'll try. " He let a small giggle out rubbing Taehyung's head. I could hear the loud gaming music coming from Jungkook's room in his laptop.

"Do sleep well Tae Tae, though I thought Layla would have scolded you for peeking into the shower." A loud chuckle left me fast when Taehyung tried to hide his face all in my arms.

"I wasn't  peeping! I wanted food." He exclaimed out. I was still a huge snickering mess rocking Tae gently.

"Guess it's pay back for seeing a mochi body." I sent Jimin a playful wink that sent him blushing whining.

"You are such a big flirt." He whines going off to his room while I wandered off back into Taehyung room. I fell out into his bed placing Taehyung so he was resting on my stomach, my hair routine all done for the night watching Yeontan also getting comfortable in his own spot.

"Well Taehyung, another day down, we still got a lot of days to figure out how to turn you back into normal but I'll figure it out like you did for me." He had his head laying on his paws and his big round eyes stared at me with gentleness.

"Thank you for taking care of me Layla." He whispered his wet nose wiggled and twitched but by looking in his eyes I held my breath because I could see the real Taehyung and oddly my heart speed up.

I gently ruffled up the top of his head exhaling the heavy breathing I didn't even know I was holding in. It should be so simple she spoke in a riddle. Riddles were always just lesson told to confuse you so what lesson did she want me to learn?

I bet it's something stupid like not to be so blunt, or to stop trying to peep on idols in the shower as a dog. But I just shook my thoughts away and glanced back down at Taehyung gently.  Still rubbing at his head while he gazed at me fully.

"Of course Taehyung... You mean everything to me silly."