Chapter Three

Layla's Pov
Hmm that's strange how come he won't wake up. I thought tilting my slightly large head. I was sitting on his chest curious like. He's been sleep all morning. Lord knows he needed all the sleep in the world but I was hungry. I let a tiny whine out feeling my ears slightly flip to the side I place my paw on his nose letting small little whines out still.

Taehyung wake up! I shouted but of course it came out as soft barks and what not. Slowly sleepy eyes were staring up at me before a small smile made its way across his beautiful face.

"Hey Layla what are you doing up." I never thought his voice could get any deeper I was shocked everyday when he woke up. I barked happily and dived into his chest and arms wagging my small little butt in the air happily.

I heard Taehyung's soft deep chuckles as he held me running his hands all over my fur. "God I love you, you're so energetic." I don't know why I felt so happy and content but when ever I was with Taehyung he made me happy, happier then I ever have felt in my entire life.

I snuggled up into Taehyung more relaxing in his hold, and I wanted to stay there. I wanted to stay in those soft arms forever.

_________________________________
"I don't know if it was a good idea bringing her here Taehyung, you know that she is really hyper." I glanced my large eyes up to listen to Namjoon talking with Taehyung heavily. I was more excited to be out of the dorm and of course me and Yeontan got to come with the guys in their dressing room.

I playfully bit at Namjoon's foot cause he had no shoes on. He gave me an amused stare before he picked up and held me in his large arms. Yep this is the life.

"Hyung I can't just bring Yeontan and not her plus look she's doing fine." Taehyung flashed me a grin and I poked my tongue being rocked in Namjoon's arms was nice. I just laid there in peace and kinda quiet, listening to the two of them talking among one another.

"I'm glad she adjusted well though, so quickly for a few months." Taehyung was nodding his head deeply watching Yoongi playing with Yeontan who was trying to jump over the black leather couch armrest.

"I'm glad she is adjusting as well, army now are saying they wish they were my dogs." Taehyung laughed quietly shaking his head and I hid in Namjoon's arms even more.

"I think in some ways Layla acts human, did you see her take Seokjin's food." I started laughing in my mind remembering that. Oopsie I was just really really hungry for something other then dog food. He had some really amazing noodles and I just took a little bitty bite. Which was technically the whole plate.

Seokjin was just so shocked watching me eat the noodles. I remember Seokjin ran towards Taheyung shouting that your dog is gonna die. Hence Taehyung rushing out looking panicked before picking me up scolding me.

I don't know why Min Holly wasn't scolded. Him and Yeontan are always doing stuff. Taehyung started laughing quietly.

"Okay I will admit she is a little strange but I still love her Hyung I mean look at her." Taehyung cooed looking at me softly. I kept hiding my head in Namjoon's arms and snuggled up more.

Namjoon was grinning up a storm and I shook my small tail back and forth before I started talking to myself in my head. Maybe with belonging Taehyung he could help me, find myself. And fix all this. Being a dog wasn't too bad. But it was also really hard to hide my human ways as well.

I laid there in Namjoon's arms trying to think of everyway I could get Tae  to understand. I could make him get his laptop out on his day off. Then I could try typing with these baby claws and paws I had.

I played it out in my mind before nodding my head deeply. That would be the best plan. Here I come.