Chapter Twelve

Layla's Pov
"So let me get this correct- So the reason you guys wanted a break was because you were turned into a dog for a few months? You weren't sick." Taehyung's eyes shifted a few times while he then grinned cracking a grin nodding his head at Sejin.

"Yep! Well technically I was sick, I don't think you'll quite understand hyung." Taehyung huffed out a quietly chuckle, leaving me to snicker under my breath, holding Yeontan in my lap stroking at his back while he was cuddling up to me deeply.

I jerked my head and body away from Taehyung when he was roughly slapped on the back of the head by Jungkook.

"Ow!" Taehyung shot him a quick glare.

"Tae you are a grown man, but are you high?" I snorted harshly biting on my lip so quick to bite at my bottom lip. This was all too entertaining to me.

Two weeks of Taehyung being human, and officially me dating someone who I actually felt a connection with. Totally was different and unexpected Taehyung was holding the back of his head still whining loudly.

"I'm not high! I'm telling the truth, baby show him it's not fun." Taehyung gestured fast with his hand whining when he noticed me hiding in my laughter.

Sejin then looked back over at me fast. "Okay, okay." I finally said through my laughter standing up I held Yeontan bouncing him handing him off to his dad who started cooing picking him up, holding him close the chatter in the Bangtan  dorm was very lively and loud.

I stood next to Sejin messing around on my phone before going through my photo gallery. "Alright so this is Taehyung for the past two months he was a cute puppy." I flicked through all the pictures.

"You were a puppy first don't forget that." He exclaimed with a small pout.

"Holy shit... That does look like Taehyung not gonna lie." I chuckled a little once I was done flicking through the pictures before stuffing my phone into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Sejin Hyung, honestly Taehyung could hide his relationship pretty well, I mean him and Layla are soulmate they both were dogs then they kissed boom, love story." Jimin smirked snickering loudly with clear amusement.

"Fuck you Jimin!"

"That's Taehyung's job!"

Sejin looked so done with everyone and looked towards Namjoon who just shrugged his shoulder nibbling on some snack crackers.

"Alright shut up!" With just his loud voice exclaiming everyone grew tired.

"As long as everyone is like alright and not dying it doesn't matter, Bts has to get back to work. Tae, Layla, you both have to come in next week on Monday and fill out a legal contact about dating understand?" Me and Taehyung nodded out heads in agreement, Tae chewing on his gum more rough like leaning back a bit on the couch.

"God I need a drink, Tae was a dog, like a real dog." His muttered carried on with him all the way with him leaving the dorm.

"Well that didn't go so bad." Hoseok laughed out loud.

"Come on baby, I'll walk you home." Taehyung chuckled standing up handing Yeontan over to Yoongi who placed him in his lap, going back to watching the tv.

"Be safe!" Jungkook hollered while Tae was slipping on his sandals, and me slipping back in my regular shoes, the both of us soon left the dorm with him pulling his facemask on his face, holding our hands close both of us walking down the street with the mild her a hitting us.

"So you think we have a cute love story?" I perked up when his deep voice was speaking to me. I ended up cracking a grin.

"Yeah it's quite cute, we can tell our future kids that we both were dogs like lady and the tramp mixed with the princess and the frog." We both shared a quick laugh with one another our walk talking around fifteen minutes to get to my apartment.

"As long as it has a story to tell." He hummed both of us now standing in front of my apartment building, his warm heat still traveling through my hands.

"Be safe, I'll see you on Monday, I know this is gonna be a long drag." He sighed chuckling leaning in close both his arms wrapped around me squeezing me in a deep hug. I instantly melted at the touch feeling his head nuzzling on the top of my own.

"Love you, I'll see you in a few days." I pulled back first watching him pull his mask down a little, leaning down giving me a quick kiss which I returned slightly, before he also pulled away.

"See you on Monday, don't turn into another animal. " I joked walking backwards a bit seeing him roll his eyes playfully waving his hand at me yanking his facemask back up walking back down the street stuffing his hands inside his sweats.

I smiled a little to myself shaking my head entering the building halfway down my journey my phone rang which I answered "Hello? Oh hey mom." I chuckled a little. It's been at least months since I've last spoke with her.

"Layla? Why you always gotta scare me like that it's been been months I thought something happened to you." I held back a small snicker since we'll technically something did.

"I'm fine mom, just been you know crazy." I answered.