Chapter Seven

Layla's Pov
"Layla! Come to Chim, I'm your favorite." I stared in confusion, sitting in the living room, I stared at Jungkook and Jimin in so much confusion. Since when have they wanted to hang out.

I've been on such a big mission for a couple days now. Me and Taehyung had two days until the wedding and I was growing a little impatient everyday.

I cocked my head to the side my ears flopping to the side as well. Jungkook was eating some cheese itz popping the crackers into his mouth having a small stare down with me before he called out causally.

"That dog is secretly the devil and is gonna murder us in our sleep." He declared out. I started snickering very quietly.

No I just like like cuddling shirtless boys I thought but I let a small sneeze out pressing my paw rubbing at my wet nose for a minute distracted by it, but quickly started scrambling away from Jimin who was rushing over towards me.

I wasn't quick enough before his tiny hands had scooped me up cooing bouncing me a bit "This cute thing? No way." Jimin whined gasping staring at Jungkook.

"She bit me!" Jungkook huffed out still eating the cheese itz. In my totally defense. He was messing with my damn tail. And I wanted to hold it in. I was only able to talk to Taehyung but it was like word vomit and I quickly barked out speaking.

"You tugged on my tail you fiend!" My own abnormally large eyes grew and Jimin was snapping his head at me with large eyes. And Jungkook's mouth fell open slightly chocking slightly on his snack.

"Oh shit shit, don't drop me Jimin!" I screamed out fast, feeling him do that exactly. I yelped when I landed in my bottom.

"Oh my god did she talk!" Jimin hollered quickly jumping on the couch.

"I knew she wasn't normal! Dogs don't watch people shower." I started laughing at that but I yelped quickly moving across the floor when Jungkook was throwing pillows at me.

"Kill it!" I was quick to start shouting "Tae! Get your members they are trying to kill me! " I screamed quickly running towards the hallway.

"Jungkook freaking grab her you idiot!" I squeaked when I was quickly picked up hearing thudding footsteps.

"Wait! Stop." I relaxed hiding my head in Taehyung's chest feeling him holding me protective.

"I didn't mean to talk." I stammered but Taehyung just shushed me quietly.

"You can't hurt her... Okay yeah she isn't normal that's because she is human... You can't kill her." Taehyung snapped out a bit.

"Taehyung are you high! Your dog talks!" I peeked my head out to see Jungkook was staring at me. Jimin was still on the couch in the living room.

"And I can explain if you both just calm down." Taehyung calmly spoke sighing bouncing me gently he glanced down at me with soft eyes, flicking his bangs away from his eyes.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you.. Let me see your little tail." He muttered cooing in a small baby voice to me walking into the room.

_____________________________
"So Layla wasn't born a dog, she's was human but she has a weird step mom who turned her into a dog?" Jimin kept his palms pressed into the carpet while Tae kept me in his lap while he was rubbing at Yeontan head.

"Yes." Taehyung nodded his head deeply. Jungkook even after almost dying from choking on his food was having a stare down with me, but raised his hand making Taehyung nod his own head at him deeply.

"So quick question, can Yeontan talk?" Jungkook questioned looking to stare at the dog, also making the other two state at him.

"No. Tannie is a normal dog, Layla is not she is human." Taehyung once again repeated. I also nodded my head a few times "Yep." I answered.

"Sorry for dropping you." Jimin apologized sending me a small smile.

"Its okay. " I chuckled.

"I do appreciate you all taking care of me under the strange circumstances and I am hoping that I'm Saturday Taehyung can help me a little since... I don't wanna be a dog anymore I miss being me." I heard the two chuckle deeply.

"Hey no hard feelings right." Jungkook laughed nervously while gazing at me.

"No no I'm okay." I answered giggling quietly. Taehyung started running at my back but Jimin spoke.

"So the eating Jin's noodles was real." I hid my head for a moment making the three start laughing so loudly.

"My bad." I giggled casually before I just relaxed a little listening to the three speak between one another I felt a little better about the situation, but that just left four more to explain the whole thing too.

"So Layla is there a reason you were always in the bathroom." I tensed up but I shot Jimin a look.

"Well like you once said Jimin, I wanted to see what a mochi body looked like." I barked out whining when Taehyung smacked me in my bottom making me whine out.

*Alright here's a little vote I need you guys to do for the next chapters to make sense. So would you guys like Taehyung and Layla's adventures to continue with Taehyung being turned into a dog for a little while with Layla, or Layla being back human.