prologue

i lived alone

i lived alone. i had nobody.

my mother passed away from heart cancer, and my father worked overseas. i could have gone with my father, but i chose to stay. it was the same every day. eat, go to school, and sleep. life had a purpose of being in a continuous loop.

the figure in front of me revealed all the lies that were hidden. the reflection of dark eyes was full of sorrow and agony. the mirror on the wall spoke for me, describing all the negatives that i had never seen before.

as the night and darkness consumed my eyes, i drifted into a well-known slumber. the familiar cool feeling of bed sheets comforted the last of my consciousness, caressing and coaxing my mentality to nothing.

i didn't feel the need to keep going. it would be best to just leave life and start a new one as someone who isn't me.

then again, how do i know i get to have another chance?

live life to the fullest.

what does it truly mean?

.

A/N NOTE

an original story. writing has become a point of interest in my life. i invest my time writing here with content that i enjoy. please do know that i do not objectify anything, and i ask that everyone will do the same throughout this book.

grammar mistakes.
support: comment and vote.

© 2021 straysky. all rights reserved.