seven

to

to. my love, park jongseong.

do you remember when we first met? that wasn't our first encounter, in fact, it was my third time seeing you. the first was when i panicked; i was the one that threw you into the trash can. the second was on the same day, when you bought that sandwich at the convenience store i worked at. i didn't think i'd be anywhere with you at all.

before i knew it, we spent every minute together. we were like baby chicks without a mother, cold and scared, thinking we might die from our own problems. but we found each other, and depended on each other together.

you knew everything about me, and i knew everything about you. i wanted to keep our friendship the way it was, but it changed as soon as you confessed to me. i felt conflicted, and i began to gain feelings for you.

i wanted to try, and that was when i found out you had heart cancer. we stayed by each other's side and took care of each other like siblings. we grew closer to each other, and i have to admit i didn't want to lose you either.

by the time you see this, you must be finished with your recovery and about to be discharged. how are you, my love? jongseong, you must be thinking about the promise that we made. are we together forever? i want to tell you that i didn't break it, i'm still with you.

i'm in you. i'm your new heart.

was this a dumb decision? perhaps so, but i trusted my own heart. i believed that my heart wanted to love you, and so i did. i believed that my heart wanted to sacrifice everything for you, and so i did.

i wanted you to live, because you deserve the entire world.

are you disappointed in me?

you must be, my heart believes so once more. they say love is a burning passion, the place that hold all emotions.

don't feel burdened that i gave myself to you because you didn't know this was coming. you deserve so much, and i wanted to give you what was best. i couldn't simply let you be in pain and die.

please live a happier life than before. please find a reason to live. please be happy.

i'll be with your forever in the skies.

i'll be with you forever in your heart.