Prologue & Bio

Yo hello there the names Y/n L/n, well that was my previous name. My new name is now Y/n Hasegawa and here's my story in a another world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

Y/n: Bye Mom, Bye Dad! I'll see you after school!

My name is Y/n L/n. I'm a American who's about to attend to their first day of class in highschool and I'm a guy who likes playing games, volleyball, watching anime and reading manga. I'm a popular guy at school mainly because I play volleyball alot and manage to carry my team in the volleyball tournament. I have a lot of friends as well and I usually spend my time playing games with them. I may watch anime but I wouldn't be that interested in anime. I wouldn't call people like san or kun.....or senpai~. I just simply like watching anime. So yeah........ I was having a normal day, walking on the sidewalk on my way to school and soon as I was about to cross to the other side of the sidewalk............

Truck: *HONK* * HONK*

I saw a truck with a drunk driver driving it and there was a girl.......about to get hit by the truck.......

Y/n's Thoughts: Wait.....aren't these moments in anime where the MC gets killed by the infamous truck-kun because he had to save the girl? And the MC gets another chance to live in a another world of their choosing?

Should I save her tho? Or should I not? *PSHHH* Who cares I hope it happens to me tho.

I quickly ran towards her and push her out of the trucks way and everything seems to slow down as if time itself slowed. I looked into the truck. And I'm like........................

Y/n: Why hello there infamous truck-kun.

*CRASH*

Then everything went black. I slowly opened my eyes and in front of me what seems to be a beautiful woman with blonde hair and sea blue eyes, wearing white clothes with yellow strips and wow.......that is one huge bossom........that's at least gotta be a D cup right? or a double DD?

Goddess: Hello there mortal.

Y/n: Um hi there, quick question you're a goddess right?

Goddess: Why yes I am, good thing your not like the others.

Y/n: Others? You mean random people who died and got to reincarnate in another world of their choosing?

Goddess: You're fast to know child. It's probably because of your knowledge of watching anime and reading isekai fanfiction.

And if you guys don't know I was a fan of isekai anime and manga.

Y/n: So you're going to give me 3 wishes?

Goddess: Actually as a award for having lot's of good karma unlike others. I will give you 4 wishes.

Y/n: Good karma? What is that?

Goddess: Good karma basically means if you've done many good deeds and positive actions. It can lead to positive consequences. Out of all the people I gave chance of living a second life in a world of their choosing. You by far has large amounts of good karma.

Y/n: Hmm. I see......

Goddess: Also drop the calm act.

Y/n: Heh?

Goddess: *teasingly grins* You may look calm on the outside, but inside your head. You're inwardly celebrating while singing Cel-a-brate good times come on! Multiple times on your head.

Y/n: *blushes red like a tomato* Shut up!

Goddess: *Chuckles* Sorry child. Well you have all the time in the world. What are your 4 wishes?

Y/n's Thoughts: Well even I was a popular guy at my school. I wasn't always the smartest and I don't always pass my requirements in time. I even have a hard time learning because of my love for volleyball. Hmm.............I think I know now what are my 4 wishes.

Y/n: For my first wish I want to reincarnate in Arifureta. My second wish is to have Immeasurable Talent that if I only practice it a few times I'll already be a prodigy at it and I also want to have perfect memory. My 3rd wish is to be a fast learner. Why do I want this? Well I'm a slow learner so why not? And my 4th wish is to be reincarnated as Senji Muramasa and have the same abilities as Senji Muramasa and Archer's trace on"

Goddess: *smiles* You're wishes will be granted now have a fun and happy life in your new world

Y/n: Thank you!

And then everything went black.

Goddess: Wait, isn't the world that he wishes to get reincarnated in is a Japanese world? *Sigh* I'll be generous and make a few adjustments in his world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smell medicine, it's probably because I'm in a hospital. I try to open my eyes but I couldn't because of the bright light. I try to open my eyes again and I can see 3 blurry figures, one of them I assume is the doctor and the other 2 are my new parents. Not only that for some reason they are speaking english. I did regret at the last minute for wishing something related to idk before everything went black. I guess the Goddesses took pity on me and decide to make Japanese people speak English.

Doctor: Congratulations! It's a boy.

Mom: Awww look dear he looks just like you.

The Dad puts his hands on his waists and says with pride.

Dad: Why of course! I am his father after all.

Doctor: So what will be his name?

Mom: His name will be (Y/n),    (Y/n) Hasegawa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio:

(Y/n) Hasegawa

(Y/n) Hasegawa

Likes: Scathach, Shizuku, Volleyball, P.E(Physical Education) Cooking

Dislikes: Homework, Bullies like Daisuke

Oc

Scathach

Scathach

Likes: (Y/n), (Y/n)'s cooking, (Y/n) playing volleyball, her position in the volleyball club,

Dislikes: Daisuke,