Author's Note 2

I'm going to be frank, I honestly did not expect this and my other story to be popular. I didn't think much, I just had random ideas in my head and I wanted to put it all in my stories, and I've seen people.

Criticizing my work. Honestly. I'm not mad. In fact, I perfectly agree with you, "it's cringe" I'm aware. Looking back then, I realized it was cringe and now I wanna shoot myself in the head and bang my head against the wall.

My stories are not mean to be top tier, I only did for the sake of my own selfish wish of quenching my imagination and writing it all down. I've made a ton of mistakes so.... Cause I was young and naive and was only a casual writer ya know?

And I'm actually writing another story in a new account And yes, it's genre is Isekai caus it's my favorite type of genre. No more like-

(Y/n): Hello there.

He says as he waves his hand.

There won't be any of that in my new story. I won't guarantee updates would be fast as I'm only doing this for my own amusement so there'll be very slow updates and it only has 6 chapters and it's still in development as I haven't posted it yet. It ain't the best either as despite reading guides on how to write better, it's still mediocre. So I don't recommend reading. And school is due next month....

But hey, if you wanna check it out I guess.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Mehihah

So that's pretty much it, this stories abandoned but who knows, I'll probably get back to it in my new and main account.

Peace.

Btw. Those of you who either about or experienced grade 10. How would y'all rate the experience? Ya'll don't have to answer if you don't wanna.

Okay for real, bye. 👋