Chapter 11

Sorry if it took so long just to make chapters...I was just lacking the motivation to make one...and because I am so lazy.

Hope you enjoy this chapter...

"Thoughts"

<=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=>

(Y/n) POV

We were traveling our way into the final floor where the boss is. And wow...here we are.

Hajime: So here we are...Level 100...Even there's no reaction from my perception skills, I can tell that there's trouble behind that door. Are you guys ready?

(Y/n): Ready as I'll ever be.

Scathach: I'm nervous but we can do this.

Yue: Yes!

As we open the doors, we see an extremely large room and purple pillars.

Hajime: Woah...this is amazing.

Scathach: You can say that again...purple is my favorite color.

(Y/n): Same...I kinda want to dye my hair purple now...and my gut is telling me that we are close to the Maverick's lair.

Hajime: That's great! That means we've reached the finish line.

Yue grabs Hajime by his hands and when I saw this, I did the same thing with Scathach just to tease her, and surprisingly she doesn't do anything about it. But I can tell she was embarrassed because of the massive blush on her face.

Scathach: H-Hey! W-What are you doing?!

(Y/n): 😏 Nothing~

And I was caught off guard when she retaliated by grabbing...my ass?!?! AND SHE'S EVEN FONDLING IT!!! Embarrassing me...and putting me in the same state of blush as Scat.

(Y/n): What the fuck?!?!

Scathach: Not gonna lie you have a nice ass~

(Y/n): And here I thought I was the boldest one among the group😀...if she was a male I would've said she had balls of steel but she's a female...and if I did say that...that would just make things weird...

Hajime: (o_o)...how bold of you...Scat.

I then hear him muttered

Hajime: *muttering* Lucky bastard...

(Y/n): (-_-) Hoi, hoi chotto matte kudasai. You do realize if your little girlfriend here heard that she might kill you right? And it ain't my fault my soon-to-be girlfriend is bolder than yours...damn. I should really confess my feelings for Scat already...