Chapter 6

Hajime: *phew* Once again, thanks for saving my ass, Scathach, (Y/n).

(Y/n): You're welcome, Hajime.

Scathach: I'm hungry...

Hajime: Yeah....me too.

(Y/n): *Sigh* We're all hungry, I guess we have no choice but to eat the corpse of a monster...

Hajime: Why the corpse of a monster!?

Scathach: I agree with (Y/n), We don't have a choice, we're starving like hell, Hajime do you still have mana left? If you can, use your "Transmute" skill to create a trap, so that we can kill the monster and eat their flesh.

(Y/n): Hajime....I know that this is going to taste disgusting and smell like horse shit...But we don't have a choice...we have to survive if we wanna go back to our previous world. After all I still want to pursue my dream of becoming a volleyball player.

Hajime: Yeah.....you're right. Oh wait, while you guys where dealing with the monsters, I found what seems to be a cave or hidden home of some sort. It was the size of a basketball and it was dripping water. But I found it was a Holy Crystal, touch it, and it can cure your injuries but it can't regenerate fatal injuries like your missing arm or leg. It doesn't replenish our hunger though.

(Y/n): It's more than enough. Out of all us here, you by far are the most injured. So drink some more until the pain and your fatigue disappears. Scathach go with Hajime, you might need that as well.

Scathach: Ryōkaishimashita.

Hajime: But what about you though, aren't you injured?

(Y/n): Nahhhh, I ain't injured I used Rho Aais to break my fall. I'm just very hungry though... I'll stand guard outside that small cave just in case more monsters come.

Hajime: All righty then. Let's go Scathach.

Scathach: Ok

After Hajime and Scathach left to drink more water from the crystal. A wyvern not one but two wyvern came out of nowhere...

(Y/n's) thoughts: HUH!? A WYVERN!? WASN'T WOLVES, BEARS OR RABBITS!? ONLY SPAWN HERE.......!? It's probably because of me and Scathach. My presence here in this world brings new people in this world after all. And who knows. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ if I eat the flesh of a wyvern I might become a Weredragon.

(Y/n): COME AT ME YOU LIZARDS

While (Y/n) was battling the wyverns, Hajime and Scathach just finished drinking water from the crystal and now are heading back to (Y/n). So taking advantage of this time when they are alone. Hajime decided to tease Scathach.

Hajime: Hey Scathach?

Scathach: Hm, Yes Hajime?

Hajime: Let me get straight to the point, you're in love with (Y/n) aren't you?

Scathach:..........