Chapter 8

(Y/n): Yosh. Let's go everyone.

Scathach: Ryōkaishimashita

Hajime: All right! Time to kick some monster ass!

As we were walking our way out of the floor, we found another dead end.

(Y/n): You got to be fucking with me? It's another dead end...which means we have no other option but to go down.

It's been 3 days since we've been trapped here. Hajime killed a demon bear, and we've done everything to prepare ourselves for the journey to the return to the surface. But we can't seem to find a way up no matter how hard we look. The only way we found is stairs that lead downwards.

Hajime: I'll take you on. Whatever comes my way, I'll eat them.

(Y/n): Sure, but please act like a good boy. Because the moment you see Kaori, you might eat her~ if you know what I'm saying.😏

Scathach and Hajime: (Y-Y/n)!

(Y/n): What!? Hahahahahah

We headed downstairs, killing any monsters that get in our way. A lizard like monster, flashed it's eyes golden eyes momentarily, petrifying the green light stone inside the lantern and the stone broke. We hid behind the boulder and Hajime got up and threw his flash grenade towards the lizard and the surroundings were bathed in bright light, blinding the lizard in the process and falls to the ground, while Scathach got up from the boulder and stabbed the lizard to death.

Hajime: Demon flesh, raw materials...We've gathered some useful loot from this area.

(Y/n): Yeah, it could be useful for making new weapons for me to traced.

Scathach: Trace, Is that one of your skills?

(Y/n): Yes, it's full name is Trace on. It's a skill that allows me to replicate a weapon in my hands as long as I have an image of it on my head. But there's a limit, and that limit is I can't copy or replicate Divine construct weapons. Like Excalibur. I can traced the Excalibur but the grade of the weapon would be degraded by one. For example you have a Divine Construct sword. If I attempt to replicate it will either become a B-class or C-class weapon. But not only I can replicate weapons, I can copy the skills of the weapons owner. In other words any weapon I replicate from its original wielder, my swordsmanship or my way of the spear and etc can be at the same level as that wielder

Hajime and Scathach: Ohhhhhh.

Hajime: wait.....since you can replicate weapons...can you replicate my gun?

(Y/n): Sure.

I may replicate it with just using the skill but let's say the chant out loud to make me look 😎

(Y/n):Judging by the concept of creation, Hypothesizing the basic structure, Duplicating the composition material, Imitating the skill of it's making, Sympathizing with the experience of it's growth, Reproducing the accumulated years, Excelling every manufacturing process...

Trace on

Lightning gathered around (Y/n)'s hand and when they died down...a gun that looks similar to what Hajime created appeared on (Y/n)'s hands.

Scathach: Wow.....wait (Y/n) can you replicate my spear as well?

wait (Y/n) can you replicate my spear as well?