Chapter 2

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) P.O.V

'The canon started now huh? I opened my eyes and saw that me and my classmates aren't in the classroom.

I looked at my surroundings and there was the giant mural. The mural was about ten meters in witdth, depicting an androgynous person had both hands extended out as if it is embracing the wall. While I hate to admit, it is a beautiful mural. But beneath the beauty is just disgusting in my eyes. That asshole god Ehit. I looked around and saw Hajime and the others confused, except for me. And there he his...one of the antagonists of this story.

???: O chosen heroes, welcome to Tortus. I have been waiting for your arrival. I am the Pope of the Church of saints, Ishtar Lombard.
The preparations are done. Please follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone is currently sitting in a ten-meter-long table, lined up side by side.

Ishtar: This is a world parallel to yours Tortus. It is our one and only God whom we worship, Ehit, who summoned you to this world.

Ryutarou: Compared to ours, your world is far more superior. Damn reality shows these days are trying too hard.

Shizuku: Yeah...

Ishtar: You have powers that far surpass the humans of this world...Well that's according to our Oracle, whom Ehit conveyed his message to. Since long ago, we have been at war with demons who rule the southern part of this world. But lately strange things have started happening, and now the humans face dangers that may lead us to our ruin. To save us from such a horrible fate, Ehit brought you to this world!

(Y/n): 'God what a load of shit. This guy is shittier in person.'

Hajime: 'What the heck is this old man saying? Don't tell me we actually got whisked to another world...

Aiko: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!
THAT'S A HORRIBLE JOKE! THIS IS THE WORST PRANK I'VE EVER SEEN!

(Y/n) *sweatdrops and squeaked*, scary...'

Hajime: 'Aiko-Sensei...So you were in the classroom too?'

Aiko: HAVE YOU GOT PERMISSION TO DO THIS?! IF NOT I'LL SUE YOU FOR KIDNAPPING US!

Nakamura Eri: 'Fight on Aiko-Sensei'

Taniguchi Ryou: 'Yeah! Screw this shitty prank program!'

Aiko: RETURN US TO THE SCHOOL AT ONCE!!

Ishtar: 'Hmm, this is problematic...! Then join me outside and we shall take a breather.'

As we all got up and followed Ishtar, Kouki asked Ishtar a question.

Kouki: Ishtar, Can I ask you something?

Ishtar: Yes of course.

Kouki: You said the humans ar at war with the demons...Are there any other races besides the two of them living in this world?

Ishtar: Ohoho. Unlike the rest, do you believe my words?

Kouki: To be honest, I don't. Mostly. Yet, After assessing the situation, I think I have no choice but to believe you.

Hajime's Thoughts: It's just as Amanogawa said. Transporting a whole class is outright impossible.

Ishtar: Well then let me tell you about our world while we walk to the gates.

(Y/n)'s Thoughts: Let me summarize, Shitstar's long ass explanation. In Tortus, there are three major races. Humans who govern the north, Demons who ruled the South, And the Demi-Humans who inhabit the forests in the East. The War of Humans against demons has been going on for hundreds of years, but there has not been any major clashes in recent years. Then the demons started using monsters and tides of war have greatly turned. To answer the pleas of the humans, the shitty god Ehit, the god of this world summoned us here.

Ishtar: Before you are the gates.

After Ishtar said that the gate started opening.

Ishtar: If you still question which world you are in at this moment, you can confirm with your own eyes now.

The gates opened and it revealed mountains and trees.

Aiko:.......We're...in the mountains? D-Don't tell me...this whole thing is real...?

Ishtar: Do you believe me now?

The students started panicking except me because I already knew this would happen.

Hajime: U-um, I'd like to ask a question. If you could summon us to this world, surely you can return us back to our world?

Student 1: H-HE'S RIGHT! YOU CAN SEND US BACK RIGHT?!

Ishtar: I'm very sorry...that is not something I can do.

Student 2: WHAT?!

Ishtar: It is Ehit who transported you. I, a mere human do not possess the power to do such feat.

Student 3: DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!

Hajime: What...

Female Student 1: SEND US BACK!!

(Y/n)'s Thoughts: Tch, that shitty god. He doesn't deserve to be worshiped. And if these people worship a God that shitty so much.

Ishtar: Whether you are able to return to your world or not. Is entirely up to Ehit to decide.

There something wrong...with them and with this world.