Chapter 9

After Hajime released Yue and gave her some extra clothes, a magic beast that looked like a scorpion came out of nowhere and tried to attack (Y/n) and Scathach, but they knew that the monster was trying to ambush them, so they dodged it's sharp teeth.

Hajime: You guys alright!?

Scathach: Yep, we're fine here.

(Y/n): Hajime, protect Yue! The scorpion is targeting her as well.

Hajime: Totta! (Got it!). Take this.

Hajime shoved a test tube filled with water from the crystal into Yue's mouth.

Hajime: You should be able to move after drinking this. Don't fall off, okay? Are you ready for this? Let's do this Yue! Hang on tight!!

 Don't fall off, okay? Are you ready for this? Let's do this Yue! Hang on tight!!

Hajime: It didn't even flinch...It's totally different from the rest of them...

The scorpion tried to grab Hajime and Yue with it's sharp claws but Hajime use "Flicker" to dodge it.

Me and Scathach transformed into our Dragon forms.

Yue's thoughts: They transformed into dragons!?

Hajime's thoughts: Wow, so that's the real size of their dragon forms, damn it. Now I wish I should've ate that wyvern meat.

(Btw if you're wondering how big their dragon forms are...

The size of your Dragon form is gargantuan, I can't find anything else that is better to measure how big your dragon form and Scathach's so, it'll look like this for now)

(Y/n): *dragon voice* Let's do this, Scathach!

Scathach: *dragon voice* Right!

We charged up our fire element, and we breathe fire to the scorpion. Our fire affect it but it didn't do any significant damage and it was still moving.

(Y/n): *dragon voice* Tch. If breathing fire won't work! Then let's smash it with brute force! Scathach, rip off it's tails!

Scathach: *dragon voice* Got it!