Chapter 1

Timeskip 17 years

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hajime Nagumo POV

'Monday. Arguably the most depressing day in a week. I'm sure most people think so.' "Ugh I hate school". 'I, Nagumo Hajime also think so. Part of the reason is because I spent last night gaming till sunrise and...There's this unavoidable situation that I don't like...'

Kaori: "Ah! Nagumo, Good morning! Sheesh, you're almost late again! Go earlier next time, okay?"

Hajime:"Eheheh. Ahah, yeah... Morning Shirasaki-san.

'Shirasaki Kaori, she's known as one of three goddesses of this school

'Shirasaki Kaori, she's known as one of three goddesses of this school. Now imagine yourself being in this situation with her'

Kaori: *Completely unaware of the glares* Hehe. Good Morning!

'I attract a lot of unwanted animosity from the students. This is another part of the reason I hate school'

Male Student: 'Why the hell is that gamer nerd close with Shirasaki?!'

Female Student: 'You're just trouble for Shirasaki. Back off'

'I can hear what they are saying in their hearts. But I will not give in! That is my motto. By the way my dad is a game developer and my mother is a shoujo mangaka. I have knowledge and skill in both fields. I've already decided what I'm gonna be in the future. Why would someone like her, who is nailed as the most beautiful in the school associate herself with me? Why does she look so happy hearing me return her greeting? Don't tell me she likes me...?

'Yeah right NO way in hell. The reason being...The existence of these three.

Yaegashi Shizuku

Shizuku: "Good morning Minagumo-kun

Shizuku: "Good morning Minagumo-kun. Cutting it close like always hm?"

'Shirasaki's best friend won a perfect record in a kendo tournament, and is now known as the gorgeous swordswoman'