Chapter 7

Hajime: Hey guys, after I ate the meat of the twin tailed wolf I gained a new skills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status:

Hajime Nagumo

17 years old

Sex: Male

Race: Human-Monster Hybrid

Strength: 100

Vitality: 300

Agility: 200

Defense: 100

Magic Defense: 100

Magic: 300

Endurance: 100

Class: Synergist

Skills: Transmutation, Mineral Appraisal, Magic Manipulation, Iron Stomach, Lightning Clad, Language Comprehension

Passive Skills: Wolve's instinct- Because you ate the meat of a wolf, you have the characteristics of one, you now have sensitive hearing, smelling and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scathach: Lightning Clad?

(Y/n): My guess is, it's an AOE skill. If you don't what that means, it's a skill that you can attack in area or whatever.

Hajime: (-_-) You're way of explaining is so bad.

(Y/n): I ain't no teacher alright!

Scathach: Try using your Lightning Clad.

Hajime: Okay.

Hajime used his Lightning Clad and lightning gathered in the palm of his hand. He tried to shoot it but it didn't work.

(Y/n): As the name applies, it just simply gathers Lightning. Maybe you can use some minerals to make a ranged weapon, And use that Lightning Clad skill into the projectiles.

Hajime: Good idea like a gun! Ohhh~ maybe I can make machine gun~ or a rocket launcher~ Oh God the possibilities are endless. 🤤

(Y/n): As much as I love guns, I wouldn't be that obsessed with guns to the point where I would have wierd dreams or fantasize about it...

Hajime: Ahahaha.....Sorry Sorry. I'm a gamer alright?

Scathach: But what are we gonna do?

(Y/n): Let's practice using our Dragon Forms and Flying. I mean what's the point of becoming a WereDragon were you can't even fly.

Scathach: Fair point. Hajime while you are going to make weapon, me and (Y/n) are going to train using our dragon forms.

Hajime: Alright.

After that the two decided to train in their dragon forms while Hajime was looking for random materials.

Hajime's thoughts: A combustion stone, if you burn a large quantity of it in an airtight space, you can also cause an explosion. With enough amount and compression ratio, It can match high-level fire magic. Maybe with this I can make a revolver/pistol!

And so Hajime began to craft. While Hajime is crafting Scathach and (Y/n) are not far from Hajime, training in their dragon forms.

Scathach: Wow after a several or more tries I finally got it.

(Y/n): *grins* Same here, first try and I can fly like a professional.