at the bar

I was almost headed home from the bar, checking on the dancers backstage when my boss told me that someone was waiting outside for me. I absolutely had no idea about who wants to see me, considering that I've been living alone for years, far away from my family and I've barely talked to anyone here.
When I stepped out I saw a handsome man in his 50s and a gorgeous woman standing next to him. The man had grey hair and beard, small sparkling eyes, defined nose and an amazing smile. He was wearing all dark clothes, a black trouser with a dark blue shirt and a dark blue coat. The woman on the other hand appeared focused and slightly angry. She was wearing dark green patterned suits, most likely from an expensive designer, paired with heels. Her blonde, soft hair was released and had a natural wet look. She had a beautiful, contoured face with the most amazing skin I've ever seen. She had dark red lipstick and a touch of eyeshadow and mascara on.

-Hi! - I said uncertainly while both of them were staring at me. -Hello Madeleine! My name is Konstantin Vasiliev-  said the man, apparently named Konstantin with a huge grin on his face. I was a little intimidated by the situation, but I tried to keep it professional and calm. -Good evening! How can I help you?- I said with a welcoming but surprised tone. -Can we come in?- The handsome man asked keeping his charming yet shady smile. -Uhh, yeah sure, I was just about to leave but I suppose I can stay here for a couple of minutes- I answered hesitantly and stepped away from the door. I made eye contact with the woman for a quite long moment. She looked at me while I was talking and when we decided to go in she smiled for a second, but it definitely wasn't an honest smile.
We then went in and I guided them to a more private table and we sat down. Konstantin and the mysterious woman were sitting next to each other and I sat infront of them. -Would you like to have a drink?- I asked with a little smile. -I'm afraid we can't stay too long but...- Konstantin said but the blonde woman kicked him under the table, rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue in annoyance. -It's all on me, please be my guests!- I entreated with my most appealing voice. We ordered drinks, I order a gin and tonic, the mysterious woman asked for a wellness cocktail (which is definitely the sexiest, most elegant drink on the drink card) and Konstantin a double vodka with ice. I wasn't surprised, it was obvious that he was russian from the very beginning.

-We heard a lot about you- Konstantin began with a more serious and quiet tome than before. -And we want to hire you as an assassin- I kept staring at the man with raised eyebrows and playing with my fingers anxiously under the table. I was shocked about the whole conversation. I knew that it might be about something like this but I never would've thought that anyone will find out anything or even look for me. I ended the talk with saying that  I don't need any jobs at the moment and that I can hardly think about making a living out of such thing. He obviously tried to convince me a tiny bit but he didn't push too hard. He gave me his number and they left.

.......
Here we are meeting with Konstantin and the mysterious woman;)
Please vote and let me know if I should continue